How would JDS/Roy 2 play out

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Roy is basically the same fighter...extremely durable and willing to trade with anyone while looking for the knockout

JDS has faded, mainly from the wars with Cain, and his chin probably isnt as durable as the 1st time they fought

Do you think Roy could catch him?

dosnelson.jpg

If Roy and JDS are in the shape from the picture above then JDS is getting murdered.

Roy would get murdered again. Roy has lost to almost every top fighter he has ever fought

JDS
Cormier
Mir
Hunt
Werdum
Lewis
Barnett
Overeem
Stipe
Arlovski
Rothwell

He has almost literally lost to every single ranked heavyweight at the moment.

Id take JDS but he wouldnt dominate Roy as easily as he did last time. Roy's hands have improved a lot since then while I feel JDS has declined.

Id take JDS but he wouldnt dominate Roy as easily as he did last time. Roy's hands have improved a lot since then while I feel JDS has declined.

Roy had like 3 defeats when he fought JDS. Now he has a dozen. He hasn't improved at all. He's gotten worse. Way worse than JDS has.

lol, JDS would batter him for the entire fight before most likely TKO

Nelson is the most predictable fighter on the entire roster, literally just plods forward the entire fight throwing the exact same punch hoping to land while absorbing 200 strikes

Roy is really fortunate to still be in the UFC considering his record against ranked fighters..I remember when Stipe got his title shot, Nelson was on the MMA Hour saying how he deserves a title shot if he beats Black Beast because of the work he put in for the company..of course he went on to lose that too <41>

JDS would do to Roy what he did to Rothwell, stick and move.

Roy is basically the same fighter...extremely durable and willing to trade with anyone while looking for the knockout

JDS has faded, mainly from the wars with Cain, and his chin probably isnt as durable as the 1st time they fought

Do you think Roy could catch him?

dosnelson.jpg

Junior would knock him out this time. Roy has slowed down in the six years and his main weapon hasnt been as effective as it use to be because of this and he's more hittable now (not that he wasnt hard to hit already) Junior on the other hand has improved working with the guys at ATT....you can tell in his last fight his movement and cage awareness was on point. And his precision with his boxing was excellent.

Roy had like 3 defeats when he fought JDS. Now he has a dozen. He hasn't improved at all. He's gotten worse. Way worse than JDS has.
Roy got outboxed by Barnett

AND
20160707091757_GettyImages545471618.JPG

I don't see it going any different at all. Maybe if anything jds gets a Tko this time.

Watch the BlackBeast fight with no commentary...

JDS will finish him next time...

Back