Elections How would Hillary be handling COBIDS19 at this juncture? Obama?

Obama is an objectively more functional and competent governor than Trump, regardless of whether you love Trump's policies. Obama would have far more than 50% of people agreeing he was handling this situation well, because he would have handled it far better. See how Obama fared in the polls for his handling of the Housing crisis. A situation he rapidly overcame.
You realize all the planning and decision making was done during the Bush administration right?

You realize all the planning and decision making was done during the Bush administration right?
I heard he wasn't even a real president too. Guy was just holding all of Bush's genius work surrounding the economy steady until Trump could rescue it again.

Grow up.

I heard he wasn't even a real president too. Guy was just holding all of Bush's genius work surrounding the economy steady until Trump could rescue it again.

Grow up.
Says the child who doesn't know when the recession hit lol

Says the child who doesn't know when the recession hit lol
When did the recession hit and when did the dude get elected? How long did the recession last? Don't need your stupid commentary, just years champ.

It's been almost four years, everyone remembers he was a black guy.

Last edited:
They proboably wouldnt have sacked the 700 disease control experts before it started , not pretended it was a hoax , listen to medical experts and avoided hiring the guy banging chelsea/ obamas daughters to oversee the response.

When did the recession hit and when did the dude get elected? How long did the recession last? Don't need your stupid commentary, just years champ.

It's been almost four years, everyone remembers he was a black guy.
It hit in 07 when Bush was President. Obama became President Jan 09. TARP was passed in 08 under Bush.

What isn't true? That China is to blame?

And that video was everyone's calendar. I can post video and audio of health experts, doctors, and major media outlets back in January and February saying that the virus isn't anything for Americans to be concerned about.

Go ahead and post it then.

That video is absolutely NOT everyone’s calendar; and there is no way in hell an actual responsible government led by a competent individual would have responded that way.

Back