Elections How would Hillary be handling COBIDS19 at this juncture? Obama?

MMAGA

Belt of Truth
@Brown
Reaction score
Serious question, although I know plenty of knuckleheads will swarm the thread seconds after I click "Create Thread".

Please elaborate. I'm genuinely interested in a logical conversation.

She'd be doing the same thing Biden and Bernie have done. Claiming that travel bans and closing the borders in the midst of a global pandemic is racist xenophobia and not letting it happen. The Left has become dominated purely by ideology and not by reason or facts.

She would blame the russians. Or she would blame jill stein who isnt even running for president this year.

She'd be doing the same thing Biden and Bernie have done. Claiming that travel bans and closing the borders in the midst of a global pandemic is racist xenophobia and not letting it happen. The Left has become dominated purely by ideology and not by reason or facts.
I'd like to disagree with that notion, however, the last 3 years have cemented this theory.

It would be cured and there every household would have gotten three cases of TP too.

Listening to scientists and doctors from the NIH and pushing policy that adheres to their advice.

Not drastically different from Trump, with the exception of the bumpy start and personality quirks.

More importantly. How would Joe Biden be handling it on the days he is with us in 2020

Listening to scientists and doctors from the NIH and pushing policy that adheres to their advice.

Not drastically different from Trump, with the exception of the bumpy start and personality quirks.

He must have had shitty scientists around him during H1N1. That fiasco was not a bumpy start....it was driving the car off a cliff while on fire

I'd like to disagree with that notion, however, the last 3 years have cemented this theory.

Biden and Bernie still say right now they would not have done those things.

What bumpy start?

Obama could close borders. He was given a pass on his deportations. A lot had changed. I think Hillary would also. They say enough SJW stuff it pacifies many on the far left

Neither of them have offered a word of support, criticism or leadership during all of this. I find that very strange and it makes me wonder if q is the real deal and they are being held somewhere for their crimes.

Probably start getting visibly annoyed at reporters asking them questions, you know focus on the issues that matter.

Neither of them have offered a word of support, criticism or leadership during all of this. I find that very strange and it makes me wonder if q is the real deal and they are being held somewhere for their crimes.
Interesting take on this. I'm not fully-versed on "q", but you're right about neither of them chiming in more than they do on just about every other subject.

Back