How would have Two-Footed Conor fared against Khabib ?

Literally none of that

Sorry bro.

Conor beat up manlets in a weight class he starved himself to make.

He will never be dominant again. Because he has to fight people his own size. It’s over.

lmao last I checked Eddie Alvarez was lightweight champ in the UFC and Bellator and knocked the snot out of two guys (Dos Anjos and Pettis) who are currently top 10 at welterweight. Stay mad though.

Most disturbing part of this thread is the TS is (likely) a grown man and doesn't know what established means

lmao last I checked Eddie Alvarez was lightweight champ in the UFC and Bellator and knocked the snot out of two guys (Dos Anjos and Pettis) who are currently top 10 at welterweight. Stay mad though.
Yeh I’m super mad bc people like you want to suck Conor off and think he’s way better than he is.

He thanks you though. Clowns like you is what made him rich. Well done!

Yeh I’m super mad bc people like you want to suck Conor off and think he’s way better than he is.

He thanks you though. Clowns like you is what made him rich. Well done!

You sound mad.

There's a fine line between love and hate. Conor has made his career off of his haters, not his fans. Ya'll pay good money to see him lose. Problem is, he almost never does. Khabib took 4 rounds to take out one-footed, two-year layoff Conor lmao.

@Reffson established Conor has broken with photo proof. Post It so we can end this debate if Conor broke his foot or not.

Won’t matter because his cardio will always be mediocre if it gets past the first round. I rewatched the fight and he looked slow and awkward after the first round against Khabib.

You sound mad.

There's a fine line between love and hate. Conor has made his career off of his haters, not his fans. Ya'll pay good money to see him lose. Problem is, he almost never does. Khabib took 4 rounds to take out one-footed, two-year layoff Conor lmao.

You sound like a miserable lonely beta male who trolls forums all day because their home life is shit. You come across as someone who had 1-2 friends growing up. Someone who wakes up miserable everyday because they contribute nothing to society. Someone who is also extremely out of shape and likely never was involved in any sports growing up.

That’s my take on you.

Best of luck in life.

You sound mad.

You nailed it. Conor plays his haters like a master violin player. Smarter people know he's playing and appreciate it. Conor is rich because of this, plus he's a great fighter. Still waiting for the announcement of Khabib's next fight. He should be fighting in July but he is not negotiating so Ferguson and Cowboy are fighting each other. Al is out of the picture because Cowboy broke him and Dana, I'm sure, tried to get Khabib to fight a rematch with Conor yet here we are with NOTHING. Maybe Chicken Kabob should join Bellator.

You sound like a miserable lonely beta male who trolls forums all day because their home life is shit. You come across as someone who had 1-2 friends growing up. Someone who wakes up miserable everyday because they contribute nothing to society. Someone who is also extremely out of shape and likely never was involved in any sports growing up.

That’s my take on you.

Best of luck in life.
Very stupid response to a very astute observation. You're not very smart. Just accept it, Mr. Athlete. In hockey, guys like you are the goon on the team.

That’s my take on you.

Best of luck in life.

Wow, easy there boy.

My home life is pretty good. I make enough money to work very little. I am in extremely good shape. Didn't do sports growing up, didn't care to. More focused on music and I'm still a singer today.

Now let me turn this around: Why would somebody with a fulfilling life rage so bitterly against a complete stranger on the internet? I think you're projecting. I think you are in fact everything you've accused me of being. Am I right?

Now that we have established that Conor McGregor actually broke his foot two weeks prior to the Khabib fight, and fought his toughest possible matchup on one leg and withstood his assault for 4 rounds, how would have Two-Footed Conor fared against Khabib ?

Would you pick Conor to win the rematch, Sherbrethern ?

We have a same sense of humor, that's why I gave you a like.

Conor needs two feet for a draw, three for a win.

So basically who knows, it's hypothetical at this point.

Would Conor with no feet be able to win a round? WE DON'T KNOW!

This is why a rematch needs to happen. As far as I'm concerned there are two many questionmarks to the first fight. It's basaically a NC.
I'm not so sure friend.
A 3 footed mcgruber could be a prospect..
<{1-17}>

Finally something for the fanbois to cling on to.

On a side note. It's funny how Conor simply saying "I'm humble in defeat." will cause his nutjockeys to enter a sort of zombie trance that allows them to completely ignore the laundry list of excuses that follows.

Now that we have established that Conor McGregor actually broke his foot two weeks prior to the Khabib fight, and fought his toughest possible matchup on one leg and withstood his assault for 4 rounds, how would have Two-Footed Conor fared against Khabib ?

Would you pick Conor to win the rematch, Sherbrethern ?

conor is scapegoating 7 months after the fact. conor always loses to khabib no matter what.

if conor had a broken foot the nsac wouldnt of cleared conor to fight.

right now there isnt one fighter on the roster i pick to beat now.

Just imagine what Tito Ortiz could’ve done with a solid skull

He would lose by Split Decision

It woulda ben murder in there 1st round conor takes his head clean off

Back