How would have Two-Footed Conor fared against Khabib ?

One-Footed Conor wins one round.
Two-Footed Conor wins two rounds.
Three-Footed Conor wins three rounds.
All Conors get choked in the fourth tho.

Conor needs two feet for a draw, three for a win.

So basically who knows, it's hypothetical at this point.

Would Conor with no feet be able to win a round? WE DON'T KNOW!

This is why a rematch needs to happen. As far as I'm concerned there are two many questionmarks to the first fight. It's basaically a NC.
I would say Conor needs one foot to limp to a police station, two feet to walk to jail, and three feet to hobble into prison.

2 feet ....... Conor Meeks him. Toys with him for 2 min then a combo ko

For the life of me, I can't see how any intelligent person could watch that fight and see any other outcome but Kahbib beating the dog shit out of Conor again. It wasn't close at all. Even the one round where it looked competitive was just Khabib trying to sock Conor up on the feet for bragging rights.

tenor.gif

It’s really sad how delusional some people are

They are so used to a shit life that this is the only way they can get through the day, barely at that

If you don’t fix your problem or at least try to you will be lying to yourself until the day you die, blaming the world

Reality two footed conor got his ass handed to him.

Excuse making broken foot conor would mop the floor with khabib if he were healthy.

<YeahOKJen>

Now that we have established that Conor McGregor actually broke his foot two weeks prior to the Khabib fight, and fought his toughest possible matchup on one leg and withstood his assault for 4 rounds, how would have Two-Footed Conor fared against Khabib ?

Would you pick Conor to win the rematch, Sherbrethern ?

Something like this:

oJDUHo.gif

Or this:

1yl1np.gif

Or maybe this:
5f4017ccd1551383551c343666c263ce.gif

Now that we have established that Conor McGregor actually broke his foot two weeks prior to the Khabib fight, and fought his toughest possible matchup on one leg and withstood his assault for 4 rounds, how would have Two-Footed Conor fared against Khabib ?

Would you pick Conor to win the rematch, Sherbrethern ?

using the art of 8 limbs he could have cheated 1/8th more

Now that we have established that the number of feet is the real decisive factor for a Conor win or loss, the real questio is how many legged Conor will we see in the next fight? Will Conor be smart enough to bring a four legged Conor McGregor to the ring for his next fight?

Conor has more excuses than a Leprechaun does Lucky Charms.

I broke my foot, spinal

Something like this:

oJDUHo.gif

Or this:

1yl1np.gif

Or maybe this:
5f4017ccd1551383551c343666c263ce.gif

Literally none of that

Sorry bro.

Conor beat up manlets in a weight class he starved himself to make.

He will never be dominant again. Because he has to fight people his own size. It’s over.

Two foot Conor
Sea Level Cain
Papa Cerrone
Motivated BJ Penn
TRT Vitor
'that look in his eye' Chuck Liddell
Pride Rules Shogun
Pre-Dillashaw Barao
Full Camp Mendes
Dark Place GSP

Khabib broke both his hands before he fought McGregory, and still knocked that fool silly on the feet

Back