how would GSP do in the current WW division

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
against killers like Mike Perry, would GSP still dominate? I envision a Georges vs Mike Perry fight and I see Georges lying facedown on the ground tbh

The only thing standing between Georges St-Pierre and the belt is bald, greedy and lies a lot.

He'd probably still 50-45 most of them. Division is much more interesting with him gone.

I could still see him wrestle his way to the top :) Not even Hendricks, or should I say post-USADA Hendricks, would be a problem anymore

He and Maia would be an interesting grappling match.

He would do fookin nuttin under USADA.

Go run and hide in bellator or stay retired.

Yah I'm sure one of the greatest grapplers in MMA history would have a ton of problems with a blue belt who has no wrestling background... LOL. And honestly, I could see Woodley MAYBE giving him problems since he's a strong wrestler with stupid power in his hands, but I think he'd beat Wonderboy, Lawler, and other top guys.

He's getting older and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have the drive anymore, but in his dominate years he'd run though the division in similar fashion.

Champ. Beats them all hands down. Maia would be interesting but GSP would just keep it standing.

He might be out of his prime now and might lose to some of them
But in his prime, easy 50-45 or 49-46 for everyone lol

against killers like Mike Perry, would GSP still dominate? I envision a Georges vs Mike Perry fight and I see Georges lying facedown on the ground tbh
GSP would do great<{titihmm}>Nobody really has the complete package and after Serra he stopped taking chances. Ultra conservative GSP for the W.

Back