How would feel about this trade. The UFC receives Thanh Lee for Alex Hernandez.

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Or the UFC could just offer him a better contract but who knows how many fights he has left with ONE. Lee trains in the USA speaks perfect English and has a fan friendly fighting style.

Lee might be able to cut to 145 if he switched organizations because there would be no hydration testing. This is Conor week however so I expect the The Who the fook is that guy gif. Oh well. I also would love to see Lima move from Bellator to the UFC but I expect Coker will offer Lima a lot more money to stay.

They already skipped over Le after he had a clean head kick KO on the contender series. It's their own fault they don't have him

I'd feel good because Hernandez is a piece of shit and Thanh Le is skilled and a nice guy

They already skipped over Le after he had a clean head kick KO on the contender series. It's their own fault they don't have him

But signed O’Malley on the same night who looked sloppy and green while Le put on a clinic with a tactical KO. Lmao.

Nobody would miss Alex Hernandez.

Nobody would want to trade him either though.

<DisgustingHHH>

Why the fuck would we bail on Alex Hernandez? That kid has a lot of potential. Trade some other bum no one cares about imo

But signed O’Malley on the same night who looked sloppy and green while Le put on a clinic with a tactical KO. Lmao.

Lazar is much stiffer competition than Edmund's boy they pulled out of the basement for Screech too

This isn't baseball. Promotions don't just trade fighters under contract.

I'm a fan of Hernandez. I want to see him win fights and talk shit.

Good because Thanh Le is destroying everybody while Hernandez didn't win Trinaldo, the decision was so funny.

Back