How would Fedor do in rematches?

Hard to say; 3 years is long time to be away from the game. But assuming he hasn't deteriorated that much, and he'd get over whatever ringtust he has, I'd favor him in rematches with BF and Hendo. At this point I'd have to give the edge to Werdum, but it would most definitely be at least competitive.

FRqUV4G.gif

Hard to say without seeing in what fighting state he is. He looks good, but looks can be deceiving.

Would beat Bigfoot and Hendo, would lose to Werdum.

the hendo stoppage wasn't horrible....Fedor was out cold lol

i'm a gigantic fedor fanboy

that being said, he handily wins rematches against Hendo and Bigfoot

I'd personally favor him against Werdum as long as he doesn't go to the ground

Out cold lol lol lol

If he was out cold, then what was chuck after Evans connected?

You obviously don't know what out cold means.

I think he would win all of them. If he fights Werdum in a kick boxing match which he certainly can as he has better wrestling then he wins.

Bigfoot is not on steroids anymore(that we know of) and Fedor did win the first round, if he keeps it standing like I would expect him to I think he gets the TKO in the first 3 rounds.

He was whooping Hendo(who isn't on steroids anymore that we know of) but lost control of him and got hit with the biggest under the armpit uppercut in MMA history, I don't think that happens again so Fedor by TKO.

Last edited:
Beats Bigfoot, probably beats Hendo.

Loses to Werdum.

If this was instead 2-3 years ago I'd say he beats Werdum, maybe beats Hendo but still lsoes to Bigfoot. Pretty crazy how a few years can change a fighter so much

also crazy how peds can change fighters

Hendo is 90yo now, so it's not really a fair rematch. At their respective best I think Hendo is a bad matchup for Fedor and would more than likely land an H-bomb and end it.

He beats bigfoot with ease, and I'd give him the edge over werdum.

im confident in his chances against bigfoot and esp hendo,Werdum has shown only improvement since their last fight,that would be a tough one

He beats Hendo 9 out of ten times. Its obvious when looking at his fight against Hendo how fast he dropped Hendo. Then he got a bit reckless and we all know what happened. No serious MMA fan would have Hendo as a favourite over Fedor at any point, even Hendo probably feels he got away luckily from that fight.

Fedor started off the fight getting rocked.

henderson-rocking-fedor.jpg

Fedor started off the fight getting rocked.

henderson-rocking-fedor.jpg

Did he? The first minute was wild and both guys were slipping but I don't remember Fedor getting hurt till he was out for a second from that under the armpit uppercut. He was putting a whooping on Dan(the scramble king) before he landed that hard punch in a scramble.

Hendo is 90yo now, so it's not really a fair rematch. At their respective best I think Hendo is a bad matchup for Fedor and would more than likely land an H-bomb and end it.

He beats bigfoot with ease, and I'd give him the edge over werdum.
Fedors-Face-300x219.jpg

fedorhenderson.jpg

20100626092250_IMG_1694.JPG

He wins them all. All the losses were flukes. The Bigfoot and Hendo fight were both stopped early and he wouldn't make the same mistake against Werdum.

Surprisingly, I would pick him to avenge all three.

Henderson and Bigfoot have gone downhill so terribly I can't see Fedor losing to them at this point, even though I don't consider the first fights flukes or anything.

Against Werdum, well, I am also of the opinion Fabricio is insanely overrated. He eats punches like a madman, in spite of his improved striking. He just moves forward and gets tagged a lot. Fedor punches really hard, and is quite accurate. I think he would drop him, and I don't think he would make the same mistake of diving into his guard.

Crushes em all

Back