How would Fedor do in rematches?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Let's say he comes to UFC and after some serious training etc

How does he do against Hendo, big Foot and Werdum?

--

I think he beats Big Foot no problem. Big foot seems done to me.

Hendo is pretty rough right now, I think he could take him too but slightly more challenge.

I think the werdum fight might be interesting. I think Fedor could win this with a good fight.

your thoughts?

Hendo and Bigfoot were both on TRT at the time they beat Fedor.

I would give Fedor the edge in both rematches.

Strength played a HUGE part in the Bigfoot fight, also Bigfoot has not aged well in the last 2 years or so and seems very slow and lethargic off the TRT.

Hendo landed 1 solid punch and got a VERY favorable stoppage. I do not think Hendo wins that fight without that horrible stoppage, nor would I give him much of a chance in a rematch, assuming Fedor is in shape and has been training and focused.

With how much Werdum has improved I would not give Fedor the edge there.

Well so far Fedor hasn't showed us something to think it would go any different. All those guys are coming of rather impressive wins.

I think if Fedor comes back in good shape he could take Bigfoot and Hendo, Werdum is a different animal these days though.

Hoping he signs with the UFC, wanted to see Fedor vs Reem/Mir/JDS for years.

Maybe even Cro-Cop Fedor II.

Beats Bigfoot, probably beats Hendo.

Loses to Werdum.

If this was instead 2-3 years ago I'd say he beats Werdum, maybe beats Hendo but still lsoes to Bigfoot. Pretty crazy how a few years can change a fighter so much

Strength played a HUGE part in the Bigfoot fight, also Bigfoot has not aged well in the last 2 years or so and seems very slow and lethargic off the TRT.

Hendo landed 1 solid punch and got a VERY favorable stoppage. I do not think Hendo wins that fight without that horrible stoppage, nor would I give him much of a chance in a rematch, assuming Fedor is in shape and has been training and focused.

To be fair, Fedor hasn't aged well either. He had obviously slowed down before he even went and retired for 3 years.

And face down ass up is hardly a favorable stoppage. Fedor was out, it was only a flash KO, but still a KO nonetheless.

Same results except knocked out on feet against BF.

He'd beat Hendo and Bigfoot. Werdum still beats him at this point.

Now that Hendo and Bigfoot are off the performance enhancing drugs, they would be easy pickings for the GOAT.

Werdum would be a tough fight no matter what. I will always believe in Fedor but you cannot overlook the HW champ.

the hendo stoppage wasn't horrible....Fedor was out cold lol

i'm a gigantic fedor fanboy

that being said, he handily wins rematches against Hendo and Bigfoot

I'd personally favor him against Werdum as long as he doesn't go to the ground

100% sure he beats Bigfoot and Hendo.

I'd give Werdum the edge of course, but Fedor can beat him with a smart gameplan.

Beats Bigfoot via TKO
Beats Hendo via TKO

I think he'll take Werdum to a decision, I don't think he'll make the same mistake twice. He possibly loses, split decision.

But who the fuck knows, like someone else has said, he hasn't shown us anything in the last 3 years so we don't know what condition he's in.

He beats Hendo 9 out of ten times. Its obvious when looking at his fight against Hendo how fast he dropped Hendo. Then he got a bit reckless and we all know what happened. No serious MMA fan would have Hendo as a favourite over Fedor at any point, even Hendo probably feels he got away luckily from that fight.

Lets be real Fedor face planted after Hendo caught him. It was a good stoppage

All 3 are tough fights imo. All beatable but I wouldn't count anyone out.

Fedor definitely beats Hendo the second time. He should be able to beat Nog, CroCop, AA or Hunt too. I want to say he beats TRT-less Bigfoot but Fedor cuts easily and is not great against the cage. He loses to Werdum.

He takes Hendo, and Big Foot in a tough one.

Werdum gets the job done, so 2-1.

I also want to see the rematches that he won (Hunt, AA, CC)

Back