how would dillshaw vs mcdonald go?

I cant even remember the last time McDonald looked good versus anybody. Both Faber and Barao smoked him with ease. Can NOT understand his hype.

I cant even remember the last time McDonald looked good versus anybody. Both Faber and Barao smoked him with ease. Can NOT understand his hype.

Mayday smoked Brad Pickett, and he's young, give him time.

Smoked him with ease? McDonald had Barao badly hurt in the first round.

Pretty sure TJ would win in the later rounds with a submission possibly. Mcdonald struggled with Faber's speed not a good sign in regard to a TJ fight.

Easy win? Barao got dropped by McDonald and McDonald lasted til round 4.

The way TJ has been progressing, I believe he'll be the better fighter whenever they fight. Go back and watch the Mike Easton fight, then watch the Barao fight. The progression he's made in just a few months is extraordinary.

All right then Barao didnt "smoke him with ease" but Faber did I still see no evidence whatsoever that he would beat TJ.

McDonald is like fucking twelve. I'm sure he has and is progressing too. I think it would be an entertaining fight. Both fast with power.

Back