How would Cyborg do in UFC 1?

Alex

HAHAHA LMFAO LOL
@Black
Reaction score
In the old days there was no regulations over PEDs, everyone could juice as much as they wanted.
How would Prime Pre-USADA full size Cyborg do against the guys from UFC 1?

She would probably have good enough TDD to stop Royce from getting the fight to the ground and destroy him on the feet, and probably submit the rest.
What do you think?

I see Joe Son trying to stick his fingers in her pussy and being koed. Was Joe in ufc 1?

Not be allowed to fight. Remember, UFC 1 was at a less enlightened time.

I could see her getting a rape choke TKO over someone.

Probably anyone who was in UFC 1.

Fighting men is a whole other game.
Yeah, but its men with no MMA knowledge vs. the GOAT 180lbs woman on steroids.
I bet she would at least submit that boxing guy.

Ronda would have a better chance, but probably still lose. Cyborg would melt from facing people she doesn't have a size advantage over.

In the old days there was no regulations over PEDs, everyone could juice as much as they wanted.
How would Prime Pre-USADA full size Cyborg do against the guys from UFC 1?

She would probably have good enough TDD to stop Royce from getting the fight to the ground and destroy him on the feet, and probably submit the rest.
What do you think?
I think this is an interesting question. I firmly believe Royce, Shamrock, Gerard Gordeau, and Patrick Smith would have beaten her but I could see her getting over on a stiff or two that fought that event.

depends... who would she replace in the tournament?

She might be able to sneak a sub on one or two, since BJJ was such a mystery then.

But otherwise she'd get MURDERED by anyone else anywhere in the cage.
Her whole career is beating up 135 pound women, because she has 30 pounds on them
A couple shots from a full-sized man and Borgie would crumple faster than one of her excuses.

Ronda would have a better chance, but probably still lose. Cyborg would melt from facing people she doesn't have a size advantage over.
Ronda would crumble shortly after the first male punch connected.

Art was a 29-5 Pro Boxer at the time........TS went full tard

Back