How would Cyborg do agaisnt Ronda's last 5 opponents

ffa85c1ea108dba67b34d5bacc1039b8.jpg.speedilic.ce.2LsoPYr3b8.jpg

I imagine she'd fair quite well considering she looks like she's 3 weight classes above the #3 ranked BW.

Cyborg would make quick work of Ronda. That fact that Ronda runs everywhere with her chin up getting hit by everyone like a speed bag would not be good against Cyborg.

Zingano, Tate would beat her

I think TS overestimates Cyborgs ability, recently she went 4 (nearly 5) rounds with Coenen
Coenen got finished by Miesha in 3rd, who got finished by Zingano.. why would Cyborg all of a sudden finish either of them in under 3 rounds?

That's not how it works

Cyborg would make quick work of Ronda. That fact that Ronda runs everywhere with her chin up getting hit by everyone like a speed bag would not be good against Cyborg.

Yeah, it's not like Cyborg got mounted by Carano ... TWICE. Oops. Better rethink that. The thing is, Ronda can rush in with her chin exposed against anyone at 135. If you think she'd do this against Cyborg, assuming Cyborg cuts the weight AND passes all her piss tests (which is no guarantee given Cyborg's history of missing weight and of course failing a drug test...) then you're clearly not too bright.

Thanks for playing. Your parting gift is in the mail.

(nice troll job though solid 2/10)

Yeah, it's not like Cyborg got mounted by Carano ... TWICE.
When you people say this, are you aware of how Gina got mount both those times? Pro tip: It wasn't anything Carano did.

Cyborg attempted 2 backwards suplexes because she thought she was Khabib and Gina landed on top by accident.

Presumably at 135...

Bethe Corriea (KO punch in the 1st)
Cat Zingano (TKO punches and elbows in the 2nd)
Alexis Davis (TKO punches in 1st)
Sara Mcmann (TKO punches and knees in the 2nd)
Meisha Tate (TKO punches in 3rd)

I realize Ronda would run through all of Cyborg's opponents. The same I think can be said for Cyborg which makes the match so interesting. Would it be competitive? Probably not, but a glimmer of hope to really see a fighter bring the best out of Ronda is something to be hopeful for.

Wrong ..

Bethe Correia (UD for Cyborg) Cyborg has never KO'd anyone with her hands, not ever in her 10 yr MMA career ..

Cat Zingano (TKO win for Cat in the 3rd, Cyborg will smash in the 1st, and Cat will do what does against everyone but Ronda, come back from death to win)

Alexis Davis ( Submission win rd 2/3 for Davis )

Sara McMann ( TKO rd 1 for Cyborg )

Meisha Tate (UD for Tate)

And LMFAO at you calling Cyborg a "real fighter", she is a really roided plastic bag beater.

Cyborg only beats 2 of the 5 you listed.

Zingano (who is actually a 125 pounder)

People need to stop saying this dumb shit, she WAS a 125er like Rumble was a 170er (lol) and walks around now at 155 lbs.

Or else Rin Nakai is actually a 145er, she used to fight at 145 after all.

Presumably at 135...

Which is a massively unstable variable...

She'll have to drop a considerable amount of muscle to get down to that weight which can change a lot.

I think TS overestimates Cyborgs ability, recently she went 4 (nearly 5) rounds with Coenen
Coenen got finished by Miesha in 3rd, who got finished by Zingano.. why would Cyborg all of a sudden finish either of them in under 3 rounds?
Mma math will never work, styles make fights but I do think would have her hands full with Tate but I think cat would have to fight a stand up battle witch is cyborgs bread and butter

Cyborg has a rough fight vs Meisha and Cat at 135 and potentially loses.
She beats them both at 145.

Ronda beats her regardless of weight class the majority of the time. I'd say 6/10 at 145 and 8/10 at 135

agreed

A slow starter like Zingano (who is actually a 125 pounder) would get DESTROYED by Cyborg.

Utter and complete bullshit, akin to calling Rumble "a 170 pounder".

When they set up Zingano vs. Justino, I hope you're still around so we can bet actual money on that fight, with one of the Mods being the escrow.

I agree. Cyborg should have to fight one of those two before getting the title fight but that won't happen because if she loses that is millions of dollars lost.

I think she loses both of those fights at both 135 and 145.

Back