How would Cormier vs Prime Fedor go down?

2fast2furious

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good fight, but I say Fedor KOs him in the 2nd round with a right hook

GOAT Fedor beats him into multiple living deaths.

DC shows his usual inept striking, Fedor lures him into a takedown attempt, either armbars or flips and destroys him.

They came up in different eras. Who cares.

The grappling really makes this very hard to predict IMHO, the only strong sub guy DC has ever fought was Barnett and he's not that great from his back.

Besides that I suspect Fedor's cardio might be the key fector, he showed a good body kick to beat Fujita as well which is IMHO DC's biggest weakness standing.

DC shows his usual inept striking
LikableGrandioseArmyworm-size_restricted.gif

As a long time Fedor fan

I could see DC winning by decision In a tough fight

But, Fedor Is also not one to sleep on. It would be competitive on the feet but Fedor has the edge.

DC has an Iron chin and It would be difficult to finish him with strikes but if Fedor managed to get on top, he could tap him.

DC could conceivably get the finish as well but I tend to think It's unlikely with strikes on the feet or on the ground.

Stylistically a pretty good fight for DC but Fedor Isn't one to sleep on. He finds ways to win, he capitalizes on the smallest mistake. Far more so In a pride ring where his style Is at it's best imo

It would be an awesome fight! The outcome depends on whether they are fighting under Ufc rules or Pride rules and whether they are fighting in a cage or ring. Dc wins in a cage. Fedor would have a better chance in a ring and if In a ring and Pride rules, Fedor wins.

He got KO'd stiff by twig Jones LOL, who's not even 25% as powerful as PRIME Fedor
Love that MMA math. Does Fedor hit harder than Derrick lewis, Stipe or Rumble? Ya know, since we are using MMA math and all.

Love that MMA math. Does Fedor hit harder than Derrick lewis, Stipe or Rumble? Ya know, since we are using MMA math and all.
Prime Fedor hits just as hard (if not harder) than Ngannou let alone those three

Did you see how easily he KO'd a 500lb man and bounced Nog's head off the canvas?

The problem is DC's entrys leave him wide open.He takes hits alot before he is able to get close. Fedor is alot faster and would bomb on him so bad if he tried to stand with him. DC would have to go for the takedown,and not stand with Fedor.

Fedor is overrated. 30 year old Fedor got destroyed by Antonio Silva and Dan Henderson.

Yet, DC made Antonio Silva and Dan Henderson look like amateurs.

Any version of DC would destroy Fedor, period.

Daniel Cormier is by far the greatest HW fighter in terms of skills, not talking about resume. That definitely goes to Fedor.

He got KO'd stiff by twig Jones LOL, who's not even 25% as powerful as PRIME Fedor

Here we go...

DC mauled Bigfoot and Hendo.

Did Fedor ever maul Bones?

I know, I know...Fedor was WAAAYYYYYY past it by the time he fought those guyd. 33/34 is a fossil for a HW. What was he supposed to do against a youthful behemoth like Hendo?

Back