How would Bones vs Pudz go down?

mma midwest fan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
At the risk of posting something that could go to wasteland, could someone indulge me with their speculation as to what would happen if Jones and Pudz fought at HW? Tell me how you think the fight would go down. I think Bones would have a hard time bullying Pudz, but his reach might allow him to win. This is purely hypothetical speculation...

He could easily take him down. Tim Sylvia is about as agile as Pudz. Jones could destroy him standing too. But Pudz does not have the grappling to resist Jones at all when they lock up.

Pudzilla by armbar

Vitor-Belfort-Armbars-Jon-Jones-UFC-152.gif

Strong enough to snap that shit like a twig...

He could easily take him down. Tim Sylvia is about as agile as Pudz. Jones could destroy him standing too. But Pudz does not have the grappling to resist Jones at all when they lock up.

I'm not so sure he could him down easily...I think Pudz would stuff him the first few times just due to brute strength and size. But he would later gas and be susceptible to Jonny's TD's.

Bones would win literally however and whenever he wants.

Bones would win literally however and whenever he wants.

This.

Pudz is muscly and strong. That's it. That's his advantage.

Jones would have the reach advantage... and the punching, kicking, kneeing and elbowing advantage... and the wrestling and grappling advantage.

Jones would probably just kick him all day... or rather, for about half a round before Pudz collapsed in to a puddle.

Pudzianowski would turn red & then purple before losing.

Are you serious TS? Pudz was the STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD, FIVE FRICKIN TIMES.

Why do you think they call such and such a skill the "strongest" base for MMA? Strength is the strongest base for MMA. Strength = strong. How can anyone not see that strength is strong.

did you see what after party Mir did to BOnes? size matters.

Back