How would Bernie help a woman like this?

I looked it up actually. The motel room was being paid by the government as a temporary measure. She had lied to her landlord by saving she had only 1 kid and she had gotten evicted as a result. She had been receiving 2500$ a month in welfare. Child services was concerned because she was being aggressive and erratic, but they decided to not separate the family. She moved into a 6 bedroom home with the rent paid for by the government. Latest info I could find is from 2013, she made the news again when she got charged for battery for assaulting a police officer. The police went to her house because her son was throwing rocks at neighbour's windows. She's had a sixteenth child since then.
lol

Jesus Christ! 15 kids?!? These kids need to be separated from that lunatic. The problem is where to put them? I don't believe in the state raising kids, but in this case I think it's a better alternative than leaving them with a mother who can't possibly be fulfilling her duties as a parent.

Bitch needs to get rid of her sideburns as well. What a disturbing individual.

The 15 kids and everyone who has to share a country with them and isn't short-sighted?

Personally, I am one that thinks we need a far better foster care system, and that people like this need to have their kids removed. (Only after massively upgrading the foster system)

I support people being given a helping hand, for a period of time, I also support people being given the opportunity to pull themselves up through education. I do not believe in enabling never ending bad decisions.

A single mother with 15 kids is an aberration, it would be foolish to base any policy on something so unrepresentative of the norm.

Personally, I am one that thinks we need a far better foster care system, and that people like this need to have their kids removed. (Only after massively upgrading the foster system)

I support people being given a helping hand, for a period of time, I also support people being given the opportunity to pull themselves up through education. I do not believe in enabling never ending bad decisions.

Problem is many of the abuses of social services come from within the foster care system. In fact I bet it's easier to find examples of foster parents milking the system than biological parents--sadly the assistance money is the reason many foster parents partake in the program.

Problem is many of the abuses of social services come from within the foster care system. In fact I bet it's easier to find examples of foster parents milking the system than biological parents--sadly the assistance money is the reason many foster parents partake in the program.

I've heard this before. I think it is a structural problem, that can be fixed.

Hell I wouldn't mind creating a foster care system that ran like a private boarding school.

I feel sorry for the children in this situation. You shouldn't have more children than you're able to support, but at this point it's too late, so why let the kids suffer 'cause mom is irresponsible? Unfortunitely, the cycle will likely continue.

Last edited:
She came up with 3,500 dollars pretty quick to get out on bail when she and her daughter were charged with assaulting a police officer.

The 2500$ a month in assistance could in theory pay for her 15 kids under a bulk brown rice diet. It sounds shitty but at the same time not 1 of the fathers is chipping in? What happens with 3000$ a month is enough and she pops out more kids? I read she has had at least 1 more child since that video.

Execute her and put the children up for adoption. I'm sure there is a waiting list of responsible parents that would be better suited than this bag of trash.

But me going to the emergency room for a broken leg with no health insurance (never has nor will it ever) is more of a burden on society according to some posters

Those kids only chance to become productive members of society is to get famed out to other families, regardless of whether their lowlife mom's behavior is subsidized.

Bernie would easily be bullied into using tax-payer money to pay for her and her kids. The problem with sissies like Obama and Bernie Sanders is that they are too easily pushed around by identity politics groups. The Social Justice Warriors, Liberals and Cucks are going to love pushing Bernie around if he somehow gets elected.
You live in Canada

The most core thing that Bernie is offering is universal healthcare which you obviously take for granted or being intentionally obtuse

I feel sorry for the children in this situation. You shouldn't have more children than you're able to support, but at this point it's too late, so why let the kids suffer 'cause mom is irresponsible? Unfortunitely, the cycle will likely continue.

Yet some posters have zero empathy. Cut off the aid and if the kids starve oh well, they say. Hard to imagine people with so little compassion. I'm of the opinion that they need to start sterilizing people like this. We shouldn't allow someone to have that many children they can't support

I wonder what she does with the 30k she gets in taxes every year

The entitlement attitude is what makes me sick. if she was more humble about her situation and wanted help i could understand that and perhaps even help.

TRUMP 2016

The idea of the state stealing kids from their parents just because the parents are poor is pretty sickening to me. I'd hope that people would literally revolt against that kind of tyranny.

And the issue here is the kids (who make up a quarter of all Americans in pre-transfer poverty and a fifth of all Americans in post-transfer poverty). Kids aren't generally expected or able to make above-poverty-level wages. The solution to child poverty (like the solution to poverty in general) is to transfer more money to them.

Yet some posters have zero empathy. Cut off the aid and if the kids starve oh well, they say. Hard to imagine people with so little compassion. I'm of the opinion that they need to start sterilizing people like this. We shouldn't allow someone to have that many children they can't support

I thought you were saying that we should start sterilizing people like the posters in this thread, and I was like, "harsh, but understandable." :(

I wonder what she does with the 30k she gets in taxes every year

She'd need about $80K just to not be in poverty with that many kids. Probably about $120K to have a normal lifestyle.

Back