How would Bernie help a woman like this?

"someone needs to be held accountable and they need to pay" - lol.

Nothing you can do to help someone like this.

They are worthless shit heads.

Maybe you could change the kids life's if you could get them away from her.

Bernie would easily be bullied into using tax-payer money to pay for her and her kids. The problem with sissies like Obama and Bernie Sanders is that they are too easily pushed around by identity politics groups. The Social Justice Warriors, Liberals and Cucks are going to love pushing Bernie around if he somehow gets elected.

Nothing you can do to help someone like this.

They are worthless shit heads.

Maybe you could change the kids life's if you could get them away from her.

lol you gotta either be monstrously stupid or amazingly arrogant to sit there w/ 15 kids and complain that "someone needs to be held accountable and pay for all these kids."

maybe i should cover myself in fast food garbage and get a news interview where i complain "who is going to be held accountable for my condition? i can't afford a fatiotomy."

then the news caster says "sir, can you say that without half a big mac in your mouth."

By bringing work back to this country by ending our trade agreements, and helping her to help herself.

Is this you satirizing Trump or do you think this is really Bernie's position? I honestly can't even tell.

By bringing work back to this country by ending our trade agreements, and helping her to help herself.

It's absurd to think that anything like that would have the slightest impact on her situation. The obvious solution for her (and generally for eliminating child poverty) is something like Social Security for kids.

Is this you satirizing Trump or do you think this is really Bernie's position? I honestly can't even tell.

It is Bernie's position. Trump and Bernie agree on trade.

I know the right leaning people want to use phrases like free stuff over and over to make Bernie seem like some kind of welfare state candidate, but this just isn't true.

As I have said before, education and infrastructure are not handouts, they are the boot straps people pull themselves up with.

While I believe that welfare is absolutely necessary in any civilized society, some people are beyond help (well, effective help anyway). Having 15 children when you do not even have the financial means to have one or two is irresponsible, regardless of what race you are.

Asking how Bernie would help someone like this is silly. Only the most naive of idealists will think that the government can solve everyone's problems all the time.

The Japanese should hire her as a Population Consultant.

It is Bernie's position. Trump and Bernie agree on trade.

I know the right leaning people want to use phrases like free stuff over and over to make Bernie seem like some kind of welfare state candidate, but this just isn't true.

As I have said before, education and infrastructure are not handouts, they are the boot straps people pull themselves up with.

But handouts are essential for this kind of thing. The idea that 15 kids should suffer because their mother doesn't make a lot of market income is cruel and stupid (we all share a country with those 15 kids), and I doubt that's something that Sanders would support. Further, the idea that we can somehow lift that women's market income to above-poverty levels is also ridiculous. Transfers are the way to go.

Great argument for enforced sterilization honestly. Welfare is needed, but there needs to be a realistic limit. After child number __, then bam sterilized. I think 3 would be fair. Nobody needs more than 3 kids.

"Somebody needs to pay for these kids"

Yeah, you and the fathers, not tax payers. Seriously, these people should be allowed to starve, instead of contaminating the gene pool. I how how my tax dollars are going to feed these damn people against my consent.

But handouts are essential for this kind of thing. The idea that 15 kids should suffer because their mother doesn't make a lot of market income is cruel and stupid (we all share a country with those 15 kids), and I doubt that's something that Sanders would support. Further, the idea that we can somehow lift that women's market income to above-poverty levels is also ridiculous. Transfers are the way to go.
No they're not. This should be charity, it shouldn't be forced upon us. If you wish to feed those kids, then go ahead, but do it with your money, not mine. That's what I hate about handouts, it's the government forcing us to donate. Donating should always be optional. Welfare should be a non-profit organization that people can donate to if they want to help, not something that's forced upon us.

No they're not. This should be charity, it shouldn't be forced upon us. If you wish to feed those kids, then go ahead, but do it with your money, not mine.

I don't think it should be done with your money. It should be done by the gov't with legally acquired revenue. And I'd be fine with making welfare optional as long as the gov't stops enforcing property claims of all kinds.

No they're not. This should be charity, it shouldn't be forced upon us. If you wish to feed those kids, then go ahead, but do it with your money, not mine. That's what I hate about handouts, it's the government forcing us to donate. Donating should always be optional. Welfare should be a non-profit organization that people can donate to if they want to help, not something that's forced upon us.
This woman is a horrible drain on society, and I don't agree with letting the dregs of society breed as much as they want. However, they are not going to just let 15 children starve to death. That isn't how it works.

This woman is a horrible drain on society, and I don't agree with letting the dregs of society breed as much as they want. However, they are not going to just let 15 children starve to death. That isn't how it works.
That's why I say it should be charity. People who don't want to let them starve can be the ones to do so People like me who think the world would be better off without their genes sullying the gene pool shouldn't be forced to pitch in.

I know most people aren't as analytical as I am. People see those kid's faces and it triggers their sympathy. I see the whole picture. I believe what's best for humanity supersedes what's best for a few individuals. And I honestly think the world as a whole would be better off without these people than with. Yet my money is forcefully taken from me to give to them, and Sanders wants to take more so they don't have to pay their health bills. I'm just not okay with it.

Back