How would Anderson Silva vs Hector Lombard go if it happened?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Weird fight I just thought about, how do you think it would go if it ever happened? I don't thinner will, but man what a crazy fight it would be.

Silva via tko

Lombard was quite overrated

I think Stann would have knocked him out if he didn't get injured

The reach advantage for Anderson would be massive.

Silva via KO.

When? Now when Lombard gets wiped out by old man Hendo and Silva is an aging shell of himself? Or when they were both in their prime and Silva was a straight up murderer?

Anderson by KO.

Silva via picking Lombard apart en route to murder by flying knee.

I
Stann? That never happened :D
It was meant to be Lombard debut fight on fox I think

Instead he fought tim because Stann pulled out

I

It was meant to be Lombard debut fight on fox I think

Instead he fought tim because Stann pulled out

gotcha, I thought you was talking about a fight where Lombard's opponent injured during it

That would have been a dog fight, too bad didn't happen

The ghost of Anderson would use his reach to inflict unholy violence on hector. Then he'd probably get a title shot.

Would be a great fight to see regardless of the outcome.

That's actually a fight I'd like to see at this point. I think Anderson probably wins but I also think people overestimate him at this point in his career. The amount of people calling for him to fight Rockhold in his current state was ridiculous.

gotcha, I thought you was talking about a fight where Lombard's opponent injured during it

That would have been a dog fight, too bad didn't happen
Stann would have fucked him up bad. He was one of the biggest MW on the roster. Now that he doesn't cut weight he's Stipe Miocic's size.

Would be a great fight to see regardless of the outcome.
Idk what wveryone is taking about with his Anderson via murder bullshit... Maybe 4 years ago... But now? Today? This fight not only makes sense but would be a helluva striking matchup... Hector has a crazy power and speed advantage at this point, while silva has the huge reach advantage and still has the Andwrson accuracy.

I would have liked this better as the Main Event of the Brasilia card with Cyborg as the Co-Main.

Prime Anderson would destroy any version of Lombard.

These ays though it would be hard to tell. Lombard could easily land clean and finish Anderson. Silva is not the man he once was

You fuckers are funny.

Lombard would murder Anderson at this point.

Anderson can't evade shit anymore, and Lombard WILL land a couple of punches.

Don't confuse Anderson's with Henderson's chin.

Even Henderson was getting his ass light up before the fucking Native American Forrest Spirits saved him via divine intervention.... as fucking always.

Back