Rumored How Would A Nunes Vs. Claressa Shields Fight Go?

Brom Bones

Where's that little soy boy, bitch Ichabod?
@Black
Reaction score
I think Nunes takes her down easily and subs her in under a round. Would she try and test herself on the feet with a 2 time Olympic gold medalist? I just don't see her as that stupid, but we've seen it before. ATT would put a great game plan to get her in and out with a W as quickly as possible.

How would kicks factor into striking, something Shields isn't used too. Could Nunes realistically win a kickboxing match? I've only seen Shields on YouTube sparring with Cyborg, but she looked pretty sick. But Amanda has crazy power - I could definitely see her KO Shields.

I don't see this fight actually happening, but it's probably the most interesting fight at both weight classes for Nunes. How does everyone else feel about this hypothetical superfight?

OffensiveDizzyGermanshorthairedpointer-size_restricted.gif

With pillows, Claressa easily wins

BKFC could be anyone's fight

MMA Amanda wins but Claressa has a puncher's chance

Amanda wins in every rule set other than pure boxing.

TD, into GnP finish, or rear naked choke as Clarissa gives her back to Nunes.

Amanda kills that fool and isn't even close. Boxing is one form of fighting, Amanda is a complete fighter. Amanda wouldn't even need to take her down, she would kick her head off.

I think Nunes takes her down easily and subs her in under a round. Would she try and test herself on the feet with a 2 time Olympic gold medalist? I just don't see her as that stupid, but we've seen it before. ATT would put a great game plan to get her in and out with a W as quickly as possible.

How would kicks factor into striking, something Shields isn't used too. Could Nunes realistically win a kickboxing match? I've only seen Shields on YouTube sparring with Cyborg, but she looked pretty sick. But Amanda has crazy power - I could definitely see her KO Shields.

I don't see this fight actually happening, but it's probably the most interesting fight at both weight classes for Nunes. How does everyone else feel about this hypothetical superfight?

You should've made this a boxing question. Shields has already admitted she'd get destroyed in MMA. She wants to box Nunes and it's a far more interesting fight.

What weight do they fight at? Shields isn't making 145, she fights at 160-168. She's quite a bit bigger than Nunes.

Look at the leg kick Nunes hit Cyborg with that angered here into going full brawler

That shit was vicious. Idk why she doesn't pull out more leg kicks but man she'd end Shields career with a few of those

Either that or land a couple and then go upstairs and knock her head off like Holm's

She wouldn't even have to take her down

You should've made this a boxing question. Shields has already admitted she'd get destroyed in MMA. She wants to box Nunes and it's a far more interesting fight.
This and it's BS.
If you're gonna challenge someone do it in their sport like Conor did with Mayweather.
For the boxing "champ" to challenge a fighter with a 0-0 boxing record is pathetic.
At least challenge her in the middle: BKFC or a kickboxing fight. But nooo, let's do boxing using the rules I am the champion on.

This and it's BS.
If you're gonna challenge someone do it in their sport like Conor did with Mayweather.
For the boxing "champ" to challenge a fighter with a 0-0 boxing record is pathetic.
At least challenge her in the middle: BKFC or a kickboxing fight. But nooo, let's do boxing using the rules I am the champion on.

I don't want to see an MMA match because the result is obvious. Women's boxing is trash, so Nunes might have a chance in a boxing match.

I don't want to see an MMA match because the result is obvious. Women's boxing is trash, so Nunes might have a chance in a boxing match.
Women's boxing isn't the best but Shields would beat the shit out of Nunes, too big. too skilled

I haven't seen claressa fight but i have seen Katie Taylor fight and Amanda would end her.

Back