How would 1 or 2 drinks affect the fighters performance?

Well compared with europe..

We have pints 568ml
Europe have 300/500/1000 ml

Americans, they rarely venture over 330ml

Some Americans have caguamas dude - 1200 ml

INDIO-PILSNER-PLATA.jpg

"Ethanol is a biphasic drug: low doses have a different effect to high doses. Small amounts of alcohol (one or two drinks) act as a stimulant, reducing inhibition and producing feelings of mild euphoria. Higher doses depress the central nervous system, initially producing relaxation but then leading to drunkenness – characterised by poor coordination, memory loss, cognitive impairment and blurred vision. Very high doses cause vomiting, coma and death through respiratory failure. The fatal dose varies but is somewhere around 500 milligrams of ethanol per 100 millilitres of blood."

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn9923-glossary-drugs-and-alcohol/
How can someone who claims to have drunk so much beer not have a clue about it's effect. Do you really need a scientist to tell you what it does to you?
I don't generally stop at 1 long enough to enjoy any such effect as you described. Thanks, though. That's interesting. It is similar to coffee, then, in that a small dose is helpful, higher doses cause a diuretic effect and agitation. I note that the quoted figure of 5 milligrams per 100 millilitres of blood is not particularly helpful without a conversion to how that relates to an actual drink. In any case, it's pretty cool but had you responded with your source instead of "how dare you challenge me, look it up" we might have had a more congenial conversation. Just sayin'.

I don't generally stop at 1 long enough to enjoy any such effect as you described. Thanks, though. That's interesting. It is similar to coffee, then, in that a small dose is helpful, higher doses cause a diuretic effect and agitation. I note that the quoted figure of 5 milligrams per 100 millilitres of blood is not particularly helpful without a conversion to how that relates to an actual drink. In any case, it's pretty cool but had you responded with your source instead of "how dare you challenge me, look it up" we might have had a more congenial conversation. Just sayin'.

It's not my fault you're a one-dimensional drinker. That good Google search took all of 20 seconds, but my first post was based solely on experience.

The diuretic effect of coffee isn't really an issue as in a 24 hour period you don't actually pass any more fluid than without it - you just go to the toilet sooner rather than later.

Back