How worried about the election are you?

I’m not all that worried. I’m concerned with the damage that another 4 years of Trump would do to us. And even if he loses, I’m a little bit concerned about how much noise and trouble he may cause on the way out.
But mostly I just feel anticipation. Lets get it going.

only worried about dems trying to steal it ... Trump should win if everything goes smoothly

Trump is 100% going to win. No voter can change that. It's already been decided.
The whole voting system in the US is one big scam.

It's in the toilet now because of the pandemic and lockdowns, just like most countries' economies. Before covid hit it was flying high and far better than it was under dumbass Obama.

Dumbass Obama literally handed him that booming economy. Like everything else he has been given in life, he pissed it away
It really wasn’t significantly better under Trump, that’s just Trump’s bluster and his supporters’ willingness to buy into anything he sells.
Unemployment went from like 10% down to around 4.2% under Obama and was still falling. Trump made it sound like it was apocalypse-level bad lol. When it made a measly drop from 4.2% to 3.8% under Trump, his supporters wanted to have a goddamn ticker-tape parade <45>

Not worried. I'm 90% certain Trump will win, but even if he doesn't Biden will be fine so long as Republicans block his insane gun control measures.

I would expect that radical gun control measures (actually radical ones - not ones gun owners do not like) would be struck down by the SCOTUS anyway.

I would expect that radical gun control measures (actually radical ones - not ones gun owners do not like) would be struck down by the SCOTUS anyway.
exactly, just like pro-life and abortion. Just shit each party says to rile up their base. These people buy it. Its not going to change.

only worried about dems trying to steal it ... Trump should win if everything goes smoothly
Why? I’m sincerely interested in why you would think that. I don’t know what will happen; but in 2016, Trump barely squeaked by in some tough states, and managed to win the presidency despite losing the popular vote by 3 million votes, an amount which was totally unprecedented.
Something like that is very difficult to replicate. I highly doubt he’s kept all of that same support, or done enough to drum up more support in the last 4 years.
But we shall see.

People who vote are signing for their own slavery.
The Republicans and Democrats all serve the same master.
There is no difference between Republicans and Democrats. In 2 party elections both parties are close to eachother in ideology to rob voters from eachother.

Trump and Biden are best friends behind the scene.
Fighting between politicians is only a puppet show to encourage division and fighting between the population.
Devide and conquer.
You can't even spell divide and conquer.

Why? I’m sincerely interested in why you would think that. I don’t know what will happen; but in 2016, Trump barely squeaked by in some tough states, and managed to win the presidency despite losing the popular vote by 3 million votes, an amount which was totally unprecedented.
Something like that is very difficult to replicate. I highly doubt he’s kept all of that same support, or done enough to drum up more support in the last 4 years.
But we shall see.
When he does win again, please don't whine about "muh Russia" for 4 more years, okay? Just accept the results like a man and move on.

Doesn't matter. Its not my first language. vote and do what you are being told.

Right. Clearly in a free society the most logical thing one can do to enact change is not vote.

I'm concerned half the war room is going to get themselves banned in the next couple of weeks, which is a shame as I enjoy reading through the bullshit in here.

When he does win again, please don't whine about "muh Russia" for 4 more years, okay? Just accept the results like a man and move on.

What do you believe is gonna happen tomorrow? Do you believe in a quick and clear-cut result (including concession), or is it gonna be Bush/Gore all over again?

Right. Clearly in a free society the most logical thing one can do to enact change is not vote.

If 5% of the population votes you can force the government to negotiations.
If you vote you give them a free card to whatever they want to do in your name without any tool to hold them accountable.
Voting is for sheep who are afraid that something terrible happens when they don't vote.
99% of people are voting out of fear sold by the same politicians they are voting for.
Voting is not based on reason but pure emotion of fear.

Back