How worried about the election are you?

CastletonSnob

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I’ve noticed a lot of people are worried about the election. So, how worried are you?

I’m VERY worried.

Why are you VERY worried?

What are you worried about?

To address your question, I have several guns at home. I hope for the best , expecting the worst

I'm not an American so I'm not worried at all.

You poor fuckers are screwed if Biden wins though. At least Trump is good for your economy and hasn't done any lasting damage. The shitstorm Biden would unleash will linger for decades.

I do think its going to be quite bad for this country if the left gets too much power but I'm not going to lose control of myself like the left did when Trump won. I'll be disappointed but not totally mentally destroyed as a person.
The pendulum will swing the other way eventually but I worry about all the shit a progressive government is going to fuck up over the next 4 years.

I'm not an American so I'm not worried at all.

You poor fuckers are screwed if Biden wins though. At least Trump is good for your economy and hasn't done any lasting damage. The shitstorm Biden would unleash will linger for decades.
I think people have no idea what they're voting for. There's a whole lot of people out there who truly believe they are voting for "equality" or other nonsense.
Fortunately, I think any blue wave will be temporary when people realize they got bamboozled into voting for "change" again.

I’m concerned. Regardless of what the results are the losing side is going to be freaking out, refusing to accept the results, crazy protests... either way. Trump has essentially already said he’s not gonna accept the results, and if he actually wins there’s gonna be all sorts of crazy leftist protests, it’s not gonna be pretty either way. And its gonna drag out for months with lawsuits...

I'm Canadian so I will have some popcorn and a bottle of 14 year old Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban

I’m worried insofar as foreign policy is concerned, because it’s one of the few things a President has a lot of power over.

I don’t care if Biden or Trump becomes president, because they can’t just do whatever they want.

Not worried. I'm 90% certain Trump will win, but even if he doesn't Biden will be fine so long as Republicans block his insane gun control measures.

I mean, I live in Rhode Island and it’s kinda a bubble here, most don’t like trump but there was like a few very small BLM protests this entire time. We are pretty half-assed for protests. I live in the burbs anyway

I voted for biden but I'm not too worried or freaked out if biden doesn't win.

I’ve noticed a lot of people are worried about the election. So, how worried are you?

I’m VERY worried.

Why are you very worried and what are you worried about?

I'm not too worried. If Biden wins then the country will be far better off and hopefully we can return to some level of decency and normalcy. His policies are much better of course (and they actually exist, which is a plus).

If Trump wins I'll relish the ability to continue blaming all the dumbass Trump supporters on this forum for the tsunami of stupidity and chaos that will wash over this country, which has been a nice pastime the last 4 years.

It's a win-win.

Back