How will you be watching UFC 166?

05:00 at sunday morning high and drunk as hell and probably working with dumbells

Will return after a horrible wet and cold nightshift out on the railway to hopefully watch it at 5am. Unless I'm too tired, then I'll record it and watch it tomorrow when I get up.

Gonna try and study till the prelims start, get a couple of beers and enjoy the rainy weather outside while I snuggle in the comfort of my bed with my laptop and a shitty stream listening to Marquardt vs Lombard in Spanish. Then, during the period of the annoying ads, I will gently close my eyes and probably miss the best portion of the main card cause it'll be 5am.

Jolly good time.

my brothers, my cousins, Pizza, beer, irish whisky, and lots of gambling on every fight.

Streaming on my 18 in laptop with some 710 and Lagunitas IPA

watch the gifs tomorrow on here. mma pisses me off less when i dont watch it and just catch the highlights

It's gonna be around 4am over here when the fights start, so tomorrow when I wake up around noon I'm going to 'buy' the ppv, when it's done buying I have some friends over and we are gonna watch it with some beers and some fine ass weed I bought today in holland.

Oh and I'm going to avoid all social media untill I watched all the fights.

UFC is getting my money on this one, PPV at the house with some family and friends.

im watching this shit for free streaming off the internet

Back