How will you be watching UFC 166?

On my own as usual, got a 12 pack of lager ready.

Alone in my room with headphones on so I don't wake up other people in the house (but I will do the victory dance if Cain wins again)...yeah, and I have some crappy sandwich but saving it for main card...I'm such a party animal :rolleyes:

Alone in my room with headphones on so I don't wake up other people in the house...yeah, and I have some crappy sandwich but saving it for main card...I'm such a party animal :rolleyes:

I feel bad for ya :)

Unless one of my friends texts me and wants to watch I will be sitting in front of my computer, eating pizza and drinking rum and coke.

same as always, in the nude with a bottle of vodka and a laptop open to my betting account.

I'm gonna be a fucking sucker as usual and order it at my house on my 65" Plasma. Don't feel like fighting shitty streams on my laptop and definitely not enduring the belligerent drunk fucks at the bar for this one. I want to see / hear every minute of the Cain / JDS fight without interruption.

Soooo.....I'll be $55 poorer in a few hours.

Watching it with my chic tonight. Did the same thing for the second fight. Let's just say, Cain and I both won that night

So both JDS and your girl lost that night then.

So both JDS and your girl lost that night then.

BA-ZING.gif

I usually watch the prelims solo and by the time the main card starts I usually have a few friends over

I will turn my computer on, open my eyes and hope I don't fall asleep because it's on late as tits.

At an outdoor bar in front a projector screen, with all you can eat wings

Back