How will UFC react about the Football World Cup?

UFC should put together their most stacked card in history together and run it at the same time as the World Cup final. Put your money where your mouth is Dana. Say bye to your Euro fans and Brazilian fans.

And me... for that month.

20gwf5.gif

scott-parker-tackle-o.gif

I'd pay to see Ibrahimovic fight in the cage...

They should put this guy in the audience as a featured celebrity - Thiago Silva - Captain of the Brazilian National Football Team, just for shits and giggles.
220px-Thiago_Silva_(cropped).jpg

I really tought Hulk or Neymar were the captains....

Alves should really be the captain, but Thiago is a good leader and great organizer of setpieces both offensively and defensively

My friends are going to this soccer thing meaning I have to go to 174 alone. Darn soccer.

I haven't been buying events for awhile now so they won't lose anything here.

Group D is going to be rough. England, Italy and Uruguay. As a Reds fan I'm excited to see Suarez go up against his English teammates.

I haven't been buying events for awhile now so they won't lose anything here.

Group D is going to be rough. England, Italy and Uruguay. As a Reds fan I'm excited to see Suarez cheat against his English teammates.

fixed

suarez2_1671849c.jpg

suarez-photo-760858002.gif

Neymar is too young. Hulk is not very important or such a reference into the field. Thiago Silva is THE MAN in defence, he is by far the most regular and consistent brazilian player.

i will be surprised if any football players show up during the world cup for an ufc event. Only a few of them know what the UFC is. With C Ronaldo being the biggest star and his expressed love for fighting. Also he is personal friends with k1 kickboxer Badr Hari. BUT they cant pay Ronaldo enough to attend an event.

EDIT: reading this back, i need more coffee..... /afk

Back