How will UFC react about the Football World Cup?

Charlitos1988

Purple Belt
Reaction score
About the events, the schedule or whatever...

Maybe some football player sit near the Octagon as a top guest?

One thing has shit to do with the other.

Well the world cup is clearly a smaller sporting event than a UFC ppv so I don't think they'll pay too much attention to it.

Well the world cup is clearly a smaller sporting event than a UFC ppv so I don't think they'll pay too much attention to it.
Seriously football doesnt even start for another lik 4 months psssh

The UFC dictates every event in the sporting world, they granted FIFA the month of june

I'll be in Brazil for 2 months, was gonna go to the event in Sao Paulo in late May when it was going to be Chael v Wanderlei, but the fight got moved :(

UFC is literally more popular than soccer. The real question is how will FIFA react to the UFC?

They'll sign Landon Donovon to fight BJ

20gwf5.gif

They should put this guy in the audience as a featured celebrity - Thiago Silva - Captain of the Brazilian National Football Team, just for shits and giggles.
220px-Thiago_Silva_(cropped).jpg

"We're neck and neck with soccer worldwide, now. Literally. That's fuckin' illegal."

They should put this guy in the audience as a featured celebrity - Thiago Silva - Captain of the Brazilian National Football Team, just for shits and giggles.
220px-Thiago_Silva_(cropped).jpg

T.Silva would beat the fuck out of T.Silva if they actually fought

The UFC is chomping at the bit to try and promote their upcoming event through twitter with the hashtag #footballworldcup Right after #NBAFinals and #StanleyCup

UFC should put together their most stacked card in history together and run it at the same time as the World Cup final. Put your money where your mouth is Dana. Say bye to your Euro fans and Brazilian fans.

Back