How will the UFC survive without Dana White?

Guy does the work of an entire labour force. He personally talks to the fighters and their managers, is involved in contract negotations, appears in nearly all the UFC related shows, attends nearly every event and puts in tons of work behind the scenes to keep the company running. Don't see anyone capable of replacing him since nobody knows the MMA game as well as he does. Guy loves the sport and doesn't even need the money anymore.
Look, Dana did a great job at his time but he always represented some other interest that did not benefit the fighters. Sure, the fans, the product, and the UFC was benefited. With Dana gone, that is a hard pill for fans to swallow. Its like Hulk Hogan no in the WWF. Dana brings some idea into the UFC, that was geared towards entertaining. However, I would like the other possibility.

I would Like a UFC where ranking was what talked first. Not, ok, you lost twice to the champ....your career is over, a stepping stone. No you can not go to pride or any respecable organization anymore, you are on a downward path since the champ has 10 years in him, and we never want to see you two fight a 3rd time.

I rather see, ok, rank 10 beat rank 7 guy, now he is rank 7....on and on. This way, fighters stay motivated all the time. I been watching the UFC from the start and I am all about rankings. Not, who is pound for pound, but, ranking trade off. You have a title, its rank 2 guy, but, rank 5 guy beat you, so he is rank 2. Now rank 2 guy beat the champ, that is his title, the champ...now a new champ is there. Title switch off.....this way, all fighters know, if they win, they get that title at all times.

That way, great fighters will not just disappear. Or we will not have to hear crap like the UFC boss telling us that all these fighters are a holes, or whatever, just attacking their image. I know whats up, and, that is what is needed...if Dana leaves and a ranking system comes....then money will be based on talent....that talent equals money...this is why I jumped that a talent agency bought the UFC....Now dana may play the savior for fighters but he is represnting a new organization that I hope does what I think it will do. UFC should become like boxing, where we just see fights on local channels....see rank 50 guy become rank 15....now he is in main events....I hope to God, because, this is best for the fighters. Like, they will be a blue collar worker, with a union. I hope so. Cause UFC started with fighters and fans. Then in the late 90's and the next generation kids started talking out of their azz...like they would side with DAna.....as if they were business men themselves. It was joke. The truth, is we need a new start to build talent and not destroy it either which the UFC is bad at. People my age, know I am talking truth...people younger, will be a product of a naive younger generation that does not know much but how to troll or be on the side that makes them appear like the UFC guru. They are a joke to me....I know what is up, from all the way to the first, MMA fight...back in ken vs gracie days....and before that. Dana and the ferttias played on peoples sacrafices for themesleves.

The company would just pay a lot of people a lot less money to do what Dana does.

Guy does the work of an entire labour force. He personally talks to the fighters and their managers, is involved in contract negotations, appears in nearly all the UFC related shows, attends nearly every event and puts in tons of work behind the scenes to keep the company running. Don't see anyone capable of replacing him since nobody knows the MMA game as well as he does. Guy loves the sport and doesn't even need the money anymore.
The UFC is a freight train. It's going to keep moving regardless of who is at the front.

On top of ALL that, he still has time to troll 11 year olds on Twitter...... and all on a flip phone!

Sounds like something I hear managers tell me all the time, the we fire them and don't miss a beat

If South Africa survived without Nelson Mandela after he died, the UFC will do fucking fine without Dana White.

He's done a lot for the sport, but he is no Mandela...plus I always liked him, but it's time for him to go. At this point, he is doing more bad than good.

Dana White ain't the face of the ufc, the fighters are...Fighters are what will keep the ufc brand alive.

Fighters make UFC survival, not some lying biased bald dude.

Conor is Obvious choice Dana even said it.

Back