How will the UFC survive without Dana White?

Straightcross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Guy does the work of an entire labour force. He personally talks to the fighters and their managers, is involved in contract negotations, appears in nearly all the UFC related shows, attends nearly every event and puts in tons of work behind the scenes to keep the company running. Don't see anyone capable of replacing him since nobody knows the MMA game as well as he does. Guy loves the sport and doesn't even need the money anymore.

True. He'll be around for a while but it'll be tough to fill his spot once he retires. Scott Coker would be cool if bellator goes to shit

Giving legitimate title shots, better fighter pay, and dropping the Trump support would be a good start.

Guy does the work of an entire labour force. He personally talks to the fighters and their managers, is involved in contract negotations, appears in nearly all the UFC related shows, attends nearly every event and puts in tons of work behind the scenes to keep the company running. Don't see anyone capable of replacing him since nobody knows the MMA game as well as he does. Guy loves the sport and doesn't even need the money anymore.
He truly is our god

He'll still be with the UFC for 5 more years, ya goof. After that, who knows. Maybe he should start training a protege. Have his own apprentice-type show. "So you wanna be a fuckin' goof?"

How was Top Gear going to survive without Jeremy Clarkson? Oh wait it hasnt. But he got fired anyway and Dana could get shown the door as well. I dont think that would be a very smart decision.

With a rich talent pool of fighters, I'm totally sure the UFC will die without its duplicitous president.

He's going to retire eventually
Dude likes money and seems to never be satisfied. Doesn't come off as a guy who's going to retire young and by the time he retires for all we know the UFC could be very well established.

I'd like to see a former fighter like Rich Franklin eventually step into that job.

dana is staying for now . but ts has a point. dana is great for ufc . all you haters are just jealous . the man really build this company up

Chuck as the new Prez.......
Just imagine that for a second.

I don't think that Chuck would do real well in that role. Call it a gut feeling.

I mentioned Franklin because he has gotten valuable experience as VP of ONE Championship. By the time Dana retires Franklin may be ready to fill his shoes.

I'd find the Just Bleed guy and put him in charge of running shit.

Chael could take over. He could match the amount of bull that Dana talks.

sonnen.jpeg

Back