How will RDA deal with McG's size advantage?

Its hardly a size advantage haha there's realy not much difference between the two, and Conor won't look like that on fight night - he probably wouldn't have even started his weight cut and is probably like 170-180 there - definitely do not expect to see him looking like that

They're pretty close to the same size. Conor will not dwarf him by any means.

Same way he dealt with Diaz, Benson, Pettis, and Cerrone. Each of those guys is taller and stronger than Conor.

Uhh, they're the same size. RDA might weigh more, McG has a bit of a reach advantage.

I'm more interested in seeing how Conor does against the first top 50 lightweight he's ever fought.

Connie is not taller. He is 5-8". He is 5'9" with his fancy 1" heels.
You need to get your eyes checked. Conor is clearly taller. It's not a large amount but he's taller.

Conor is probably a little bigger but RDA has fought bigger guys like Cerrone and Nate Diaz. Whoever wins i don't think size will be a factor in this fight.

Donald is anorexic and should be fighting at WW or MW... Nate Diaz is also anorexic and too big to be fighting at LW

What is McGregor's walk around weight, 176 was it? Dude is big for the LW division and monstrous for the FW division.

If Conor is as big as you say then doesn't it make you wonder how he ever made FW? Considering no one else that big will even attempt it.

RDA is built like a brick shithouse. He will probably account for the size difference by crying into his win bonus after he stops Conor.

Conor is taller, with a four inch reach.

conor is 1 inch taller.....rda is thicker and will most likely be stronger at 155 then conor. the reach wont matter too much. rda is very skilled at closing the distance and cutting off the octagon anyway. hopefully conor has worked extensively on his grappling, otherwise it will be a long, long night for him.

I hate these threads that try to compare size by pictures. RDA comes down fromm 190 lbs. He's bigger than Conor for sure.

Conor fans even overhype his height & weight...man this is weird.

They are both pretty short. 5' 8" is the perfect height for a woman.

Back