How will Palhares/Marquardt go

thegreenblender

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Marquardt has been really good at stifling more jiu-jitsu based fighters. A little too good. Annoyingly good.

Marquardt is a class act and has been at the game for a long while now. I'm putting my money on him.

Nate will definitely go for the classic Jacksons "a win is a win boring plan"..
Hendo landed some huge shots on Palharis chin more than once and did nothing rely and he was able to suplex Hendo in that fight. i think he will armbar or heel hook.

of course im going with rousimar

Nate will definitely go for the classic Jacksons "a win is a win boring plan"..
Hendo landed some huge shots on Palharis chin more than once and did nothing rely and he was able to suplex Hendo in that fight. i think he will armbar or heel hook.

of course im going with rousimar

Nate never fights like that. Nate, no matter who he fights, will always look to finish the fight. Palhares showed a good chin in the Hendo fight so i dont think Nate will finish him. I'll take Nate by UD. After that fight with Sonnen you can guarantee that Marquardt has been working on his TDD a whole lot.

palhares.gif

Palhares is strong as shit and has an awesome chin. WAR Palhares.

YIKES

That said, Marquardt by TKO. Unlesss RP's striking has improved by leaps and bounds, I don't think he has anything for Nate unless he can take him down and hold him there.

I suspect that this fight will raise questions about whether Palhares is too stumpy for 185lbs.

Toquinho by sub... dude is a freaking beast, and I love his agressive bjj...

Paul Harris by crippling heel hook, after which every state athletic commission decides to ban heel hooks from MMA.

Well, that's sure not how I expected it to go. Marquardt TKO'ing Palhares while Palhares is complaining to the ref that Nate's leg is greased.

Well, that's sure not how I expected it to go. Marquardt TKO'ing Palhares while Palhares is complaining to the ref that Nate's leg is greased.

LOL I can't believe this happens when i put money on a fight. Palhares should have had him but nate did slip out pretty easy and he is gsp's teamate, I don't wanna point fingers but seems pretty fishy, but why toquinho, why just stop when you think he's greased!

Regardless of what the AC said, I still think he greased. AC's are notoriously retarded, and I have witnessed this in person, as I am sure most of you fellow grapplers have as well.

Palhares is a master of nogi grappling and leglocks, he KNOWS the difference between grease and sweat. Also seeing how this is a Jackson's fighter who has also been caught roiding it is not surprising...

I think this is bullshit, and Palhares deserved better...

Ohwell, it would be nice to see Anderson/Vitor/Chael beat the living hell out of Nate!

LOL I can't believe this happens when i put money on a fight. Palhares should have had him but nate did slip out pretty easy and he is gsp's teamate, I don't wanna point fingers but seems pretty fishy, but why toquinho, why just stop when you think he's greased!

Looks like the ref the comission and the doctor cleared him.

Somebody was upset that big strong grappler got out of his grasp. Good job warming up and getting the sweat going.

Palhares was pretty stupid for doing that. Sigh still War Palhares until next time.

Back