How will McGregor deal with the jab of Khabib?

Silva is a much better striker than Conor... Nick Diaz has much better boxing than Conor as well. Nick actually knows how to work the head and body up and down with a variety of tempos. Its beautiful to watch him throw a fast hard shot mid combo and then slow the speed of his shots again. Conor is a bit over rated, hes done well against much smaller men who have to step into his strikes to get their strikes off.
Nah

Conor was really off. I was expecting a much more competitive fight. I bet it will be a lot more competitive in the rematch.

Keep holding onto that one shot Khabib landed. If Conor landed half the shots Khabib sid he wouldve Ko'D him
But he didn’t.

Jamie, pull up the gif of conor throwing a superman punch and getting countered with a left hook...

I am a kebab fan now. He should do more of that stuff like jumping out of the cage
So sad he is going to get at least 1 year suspension and probably get stripped
Nah the UFC will promise to hold the rematch in Vegas and he will get a slap on the wrist so that they can get that rematch money.

We all saw what Khabib did to a well rounded fighter like Iaquinta with that jab and striking setups:

320fd0f22ccf1e7244607418fb7847cf

This is a new and improved Khabib and we have never seen McGregor deal with anyone with this combination of skills before, are we overlooking a potential mauling on the feet if McGregor starts to tire from defending takedowns?
oh my god

iS4KJq5.gif

By countering it, duh.
This..and maybe focusing on his strengths in training camp more than centering it around JUST wrestling defense....that whole fight..his punches were like the punches in the Nate 1st fight, off and just horrible.. second fight you see them more crisp and accurate along with a solid game plan..that Khabib fight, with the way his training camp was...Khabib was gonna maul him..I want to see the rematch.

Back