How will Machida fare at MW?

It will be pretty uneventful, just like his last three years at lhw.

i liked machidas run at lhw ...and ALWAYS thought he would be a 185 if andy wasnt down there his buddy

So I agree with you and say it's reasonable to say Machida lost both Shogun fights and your only response is to reach for something stupid to say? And I love how you ignored the question I asked you twice now, but had time to report me, haha. Bye.

You said machida is a top 5 lhw all time. I'll just throw some names out there and you tell me if you would rank machida's career over theirs.
Jones
Shogun
Chuck
Wand
Rampage
Couture
Hendo
Tito

You said machida is a top 5 lhw all time. I'll just throw some names out there and you tell me if you would rank machida's career over theirs.
As to which fighters I would favor Machida to win half or more fights ...
Jones - No
Shogun - Yes
Chuck - Yes
Wand - Yes
Rampage - Yes
Couture - Yes
Hendo - Yes
Tito - Yes

.... The only iffy pick is the Shogun pick. There is a very strong argument Shogun won both fights. I think Machida is better than Shogun, but of every fighter Machida faces Shogun seemed to have Machida's number the most (moreso than Jones even).

As to which fighters I would favor Machida to win half or more fights ...
Jones - No
Shogun - Yes
Chuck - Yes
Wand - Yes
Rampage - Yes
Couture - Yes
Hendo - Yes
Tito - Yes

.... The only iffy pick is the Shogun pick. There is a very strong argument Shogun won both fights. I think Machida is better than Shogun, but of every fighter Machida faces Shogun seemed to have Machida's number the most (moreso than Jones even).

that's not what he asked

So I agree with you and say it's reasonable to say Machida lost both Shogun fights and your only response is to reach for something stupid to say? And I love how you ignored the question I asked you twice now, but had time to report me, haha. Bye.

Reported again.

that's not what he asked

If Machida beats them he is better than them ... not sure what other criteria you can use. I notice you didn't disagree with my assessment, so you must agree.

He could very well win the belt down the line, imo.

Back