How will Leech Jingliang Lee win over Khamzat?

If Khamzat will win i believe it will be on end of 2 nd round or 3rd round.

The fight odds don't at all suggest this "crushing an ant" hyperbole.

Pretty easy to land a big power shot on a

Also even if he has power, I haven't seen any combinations or setups or feints. And Leech is a vet who's seen and reacted to a lot more.
Khamzat does throw body kicks to set up other things, the threat of a takedown combined with the threat of strikes make Khamzat keep his opponent guessing, Khamzat is a nightmare fight for anyone

Through a striking KO or TKO.

Unfortuntely for Leech, Khamzat has great striking and has even more power than leech. And when it comes to grappling, Khamzat is far superior to Leech.

IMO Khamzat will grapple and GnP Leech to a Tko win in under 2 full rounds. Not that he can't outstrike and KO Leech standing, but the grappling tactic would be Khamzat's safest option.

Gouge some eyes and chuck some haymakers. That can kill anyone.

Then hopefully, we'll never get another thread from dragonsfly

Probably by catching him by strikes..

Sub is unlikely I guess

Li has the second most KOs in the history of the UFC WW division (4) behind Matt Brown. Three of those four KOs were in the first round of the fight.

Leech may not be a big name but he is definitely the most dangerous striker Khamzat has faced. This guy can KO anyone at WW in the first round.

If Khamzat toys around with leech like he did with Rhys Mckee (his last WW opponent) theres a good chance Leech shuts his lights out

On the other side if Khamzat takes the fight seriously like he did against GM3 he will in all likelihood win but there is no way Li is going to make it easy.

Khaz gets tdxin first 2 min then finishes a minute later via gnp

Khamzat could stupidly believe in his striking after KOing some scrub, and get caught by Leech's power and pressure

So if Khamzat is an idiot, which there's a higher likelihood than most
He’s got 9 fights and 9 finishes. 6 of which are KO or TKO. He’s earned some of his confidence. He’s walked the walk with flying colors so far and is very exciting. Why root against him?

It's obvious everyone believes that Khamzat will surpass this fight easy as killing an ant with your foot.

However we have to take a look at Lee and his stenghts. He is not that top 10 fighter but he has noteable wins and can finish fights and has many UFC bouts.

To start with

1. Khamzat have 3 wins over an overweight and unmotivated welish boxer, a lw striker who took a 10 days short notice in ww. Gerald is a gatekeeper and was never a an event top 15 mw fighter.

2. Khamzat has not fought in 13 months

3. Lee has a a strong chin

It says by itself that a fighters wrestling look good if you fight someone like Rhys McKee and John Phillips. Just like you can impress your striking skills if you only finish bjj fighters that fights like the Gracie family.

My question is, if Lee will win how will he win? I believe in Dec.
Meerschart is pretty underrated. Dude beat Holland & Muradov.

But I think Khamzat best win is that killer from Brave, who is like 11-1. Cant remember his name but he is definitely UFC caliber.

Only way King Kham gets beat is if the COVID has ruined his life endurance and he gasses.

In reality, he’s gonna smesh him en route to the belt by Summer 2024.

Back