How will Khabib ruin 229?

thisISjoel

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Missing weight? Knee injury? Mystery illness? If 2018 has taught us anything it's not to look forward to any main event/title fight ever. So, how is Khabib going to disappoint us, Sherbros?

MiserableUnsteadyKagu-max-1mb.gif

getting tkod

By taking Conor down, mauling him for 25 minutes and not giving his nuthuggers any .GIF's of DA LEFT HOOK to spam on Sherdog?

Diaz is gonna show up and just shoot Conor at the presser, if he can’t get his money fight NO ONE CAN!!!!

What’s funny to me is all of these people that are rooting for him to win this fight, literally will probably never buy another event he headlines ever again. They just want him to beat Connor. They don’t care about him in the long term.

What’s funny to me is all of these people that are rooting for him to win this fight, literally will probably never buy another event he headlines ever again. They just want him to beat Connor. They don’t care about him in the long term.
I'm way more interested in watching him fight Lee and Ferguson, but I might be an exception.

The worst thing that could ever happen to Khabib, worse than losing 26 straight to local level bums, is to lose to Conor. Just as quickly as Conor's foes are championed, they are discarded and tossed away as cans when they lose to him. Next up will be Tony or Woodley, and if Conor doesn't fight them "he is ducking".

Khabib has a gift belt. Sit down and be quiet.

Conor NEVER had a gift belt, he even had to unify to get one of them. He fought and Ko'd lineal champions to get his titles.
He still is the lineal champ. Khabib has a paper belt until he wins.

By defeating McGregor. I like Khabib, and will laugh when he becomes the 'real' belt holder here.

Missing weight? Knee injury? Mystery illness? If 2018 has taught us anything it's not to look forward to any main event/title fight ever. So, how is Khabib going to disappoint us, Sherbros?

I think there's a 30% chance he has an injury in the 4-5 weeks before the fight. I think there's another 30-40% chance he misses weight or pulls out of the fight during his weight cut.

Hopefully the UFC pays a top 5 LW contender $100k just to be in fighting shape and make weight. Someone like Tony Ferguson or Nate Diaz could step in for an injured Khabib and keep Conor on the card.

Khabib was the only reason UFC 223 was worth a damn. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

That said, they should definitely book Pettis on this card.

Something will happen this fight will eventually get pushed back to MSG..

Back