How will DC be discredited if he loses?

ermac88

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
We frequently hear through revised history, most if not all of Jones fallen opponents simply weren't any good or spent their entire careers in the wrong weight class.

How will DC be dismissed and discredited if he loses to Jones?

You already know:

- DC was too old
- DC didn't fight legit competition on his way to the title
- DC is too little, he needs to drop to MW.
- Eye pokes, eye pokes, eye pokes

He was little. That's about all I can think of

"DC was successful at HW which is a shallow division and not tested at LHW against proper opposition."

That could all change if he turns around and earns another title shot at LHW, though.

Then there's always the ubiquitous "JJ reach is the only reason he wins."

You think I'm just gonna sit there and let you discredit me, Sherdog?

You think I'm just gonna sit there and let you discredit me, Sherdog?

giphy.gif

honestly, failing an undisclosed injury, there's no shame in a loss for either man.

both Jones and Cormier are at the absolute top of the mma food chain.
I don't think it's hyperbole to suggest that this is the best matchup (theoretically at least) that the UFC could possibly make .

I would be shocked if it doesn't end up being a.greulling, prolonged affair.Hindsight is bullshit here, going in this is the toughest fight, and likely most competitive pairing in both guy's careers.

....from a mobile, please excuse the shite typing skills

He just couldn't close the distance and use his control. Limbs just too short.

That's my only question. Can he close the distance and not get charged major interest going into the bank lobby. If he closes distance, gonna be very interesting rag doll affair.

Jones beat another blown up middleweight.

Jones is ducking HW.

Short, no range. LHW wins against only cummings and hendo.

He'll be a fat MW, or he'll be too old to meet his potential, or both.

hw will not lose. refuse to lose. lol

He was little. That's about all I can think of

Where does this even come from? Dude fought top comp at the largest weight class in the sport and never lost a fight. Lmfao. DC is the bigger stronger man

Where does this even come from? Dude fought top comp at the largest weight class in the sport and never lost a fight. Lmfao. DC is the bigger stronger man
Jones haters are calling Rashad a MW (he's only fought at HW and LHW and is ripped at LHW). If DC loses, people will say he's too small and could cut down to MW.

Back