How Will Colby's Gimmick Change if Trump Loses?

Leonard Haid

Minimalist Living the Illusory Dream
@red
Reaction score
Will he still do the Trump thing for a while?

It won't... he'll say it was bullshit a la his stoppage against Marty Fakenewsman

Of course he can keep up the MAGA thing. He can just be all sad and walk to the cage like he’s coping with a tremendous sense of sadness and defeat.. maybe play some sad cowboy ballad for his ring walk too. Start getting mad at the judges and demand the fight be re-scored via instant replay

Last edited:
Switching immediately over to supporting Biden would not only be hilarious, but it would make people hate him even more. Isn't that his whole shtick anyway? I think he should do it.

Trump's greatest success has been building a personality cult. No matter how many losses come Trump's way, he has millions who will seek to blame anyone but Donald for it.

So if not a Trump gimmick specifically, Colby and others will just modify it to be a generic alt-right generalist.

Hopefully he drops the gimmick overnight and never addresses why.

Being mysterious = charisma

He’s going to have to make a full face turn if he wants to win the title. He can’t win it as a heel.

I dunno but I'd like to see him do a Eddie Guerrero type character next where he comes down to the cage in a low rider and blatantly cheats to win. Viva la raza baby!
<36>

I want him to do a razor ramon gimmick to own masvidal.
And they vote for trump anyway.

He'd tell the judges to stop counting scores when he's ahead on points.

He will grow his hair out and go with the beer, BBQ, and freedom gimmick

since they start campaigning for the next election almost immediately, he'll probably just attach himself to whoever is next in line for the Right.

He'd tell the judges to stop counting scores when he's ahead on points.

Can you believe that, the president of the United States and his administration actually stated that we should stop counting the votes when he was ahead.

Then states that Wisconsin should continue counting votes because he was down in votes.

This guy is a brat, What happened with winning or losing with class.

He'll go back to being a liberal. Remember he said it himself he was gonna get cut so he had to have a gimmick change it happens in pro wrestling all the time!

Hes gonna say trump was done when he associated himself with journeyman Jorge.

hes then gonna throw away his maga hat and rip his t shirt revealing blm tattoo on his chest

Back