How well would you do in UFC 1?

I'd be the first death in the very short history of the UFC. Those guys were sloppy brawlers with no technique, but that's exactly why they were dangerous. I'd rather fight an athlete from the 2010s than Kevin Rosier.

He is going to Pizza pie your face its dangerouse he might mistake the blood for sauce and eat you.

Depending on where my seats were, I could probably see. Thanks for asking.

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

that was a good one.

Why lie, I would have probably gotten wrecked by any fighter on that card. Only experience I have is watching MMA. I guess I could have still had a punchers chance LOL.

If you scaled everyone down to my weight (155-170) maybe I could take a few guys via being relatively efficient at jiu jitsu & most of them being clueless. I think I'd have a shot at beating Joe Son as is.

Joe Son then, or Joe Son now? Because Joe Son just killed a guy.

I agree. I'm able to keep them separate and distinct, and #3 in particular for the reasons you stated. Joe Son and Kimo running in to celebrate when Royce left the cage instead of fighting Harold Howard was hilarious. What a pair of morons.

But I tend to have a decent memory for details, so I don't fault anyone who gets the individual matchups between events confused.

Those matches were a long time ago now...

I've only seen UFC 3 twice, and I think it was 1997. Nearly 20 years...

at the time I would have been 120 lbs. at best i could have ran from some of the heavier guys and won with punches and kicks\knees after they gassed. i would beat Kevin Rosier and Zane Frasier as long as they do not land there own strikes. I would beat Art Jimmerson since he did not show up to fight. I lose badly to the other 5

Not important but Jenum didn't win UFC 3 by armbar ... He won by GNP .....he did sub Boxer Melton Bowen by piss weak armbar at UFC 4

See my recent post. Nearly 20 years of booze, weed, mushrooms and then religion. The details get hazy.

He is going to Pizza pie your face its dangerouse he might mistake the blood for sauce and eat you.

looks like you remember reading "No Holds Barred evolution" in a quote that said Kevin Rosier was seen in the gym having a meal DURING work outs. he had a pizza and beer

Not very well.

no such thing as being DQ'ed in ufc 1

there were none but there was no eye gouging or fish hooking allowed. that would have been a DQ, I believe. Either that or they would have waved their fingers at them and gone "tsk tsk". That would be super.

Do I get steroids, a training camp and all the knowledge I know now? If so, I lose to Royce by submission.

UFC 1 was pretty strong tbh, most of the guys were pretty big.
Maybe I could take Art Jimmerson because he seemed to be looking for a way out. And he would have trouble defending a takedown with 1 boxing glove.

I would do better at later events against Ettish and Joe Son though. Joe Son is a 5'3" rapist, I would take my chances against him.

A few deadly techniques taught by sensei segal and you'd be making threads about me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back