How well would Kimbo Slice vs Bobby Lashley do?

Doubt we'll see Bobby Lashley anytime soon after the gangland style beatdown i just watched him take on TNA Impact.

How about lavar Johnson vs kimbo?

Sounds about right to me.

Two big marketable guys, I think it would do well. 6.5 million people watched Kimbo Vs Colossus.

it would move the needle but i am not sure it would be a nice fight to watch

get kimbo in there with a brawler.. and do a cross-over fight with KSW and have lashley fight Pudzianowski... just because..

it would move the needle but i am not sure it would be a nice fight to watch

get kimbo in there with a brawler.. and do a cross-over fight with KSW and have lashley fight Pudzianowski... just because..

If rumours are true, pudz is about to fight Bedorf for the KSW HW title.

If rumours are true, pudz is about to fight Bedorf for the KSW HW title.

yes i read that... but i still want mariusz v lashley lol. or mariusz vs. hong man choi... or anyone with a notable name, just for the hell of it!

This is bellator... So expect newton vs kimbo at heavyweight

yes i read that... but i still want mariusz v lashley lol. or mariusz vs. hong man choi... or anyone with a notable name, just for the hell of it!

mariusz vs lungu would be fun, even if I think that lungu would wreck him.

mariusz vs lungu would be fun, even if I think that lungu would wreck him.

i never realised he was still fighting! my only memory of him is that he is a giant fat man to be fair lol, however seeing that he KO'd mighty mo in his last fight that would indeed be a dangerous fight for him

i never realised he was still fighting! my only memory of him is that he is a giant fat man to be fair lol, however seeing that he KO'd mighty mo in his last fight that would indeed be a dangerous fight for him

That fight was crazy, was not expecting that result.

Think Lashley would grind out a UD.

Kimbo vs. Thompson 2 is the way to go.

If the rumours that Lashley is injured are true this will be happening pretty soon

Or if they wanna build up Kimbo the Houston Alexander that showed up last night would just be a moving punching bag

Back