How well would a guy like Rasheed Wallace have done in MMA

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If Rasheed was a UFC fighter just based on his strength and agility I think he would do pretty well. Obviously he would need some training but he would be one long tall explosive dude....

53028427.jpg

If Rasheed was a UFC fighter just based on his strength and agility I think he would do pretty well. Obviously he would need some training but he would be one long tall explosive dude....

53028427.jpg

That's half the battle. The other half is actually being able to fight, take a punch etc. So yeah, we have absolutely no idea.

Famous for technical fouls in the NBA due to arguing with refs. He'd be exposed as a crybaby in MMA really quickly.

heavyweight champion and you can take that to the bank

Would've been 'Shed faced all day long.

Out of all the guys you could have picked, you ask How would Rasheed Wallace have done in MMA? I can think of 2 dozen NBA players who would have been a better "what if" here. How fucking Random and by the way he'd get crushed Wallace was not a real tough guy just acted like one

Has anyone here ever seen a fight in the NBA where someone actually threw a decent punch?

Forget that. Invite him to a UFC event and sit him next to Joe Silva

RasheedWallace.gif

Has anyone here ever seen a fight in the NBA where someone actually threw a decent punch?

You mean like Todd Duffee's UFC HW main event level punching technique? Any rational person knows life long elite trained athletes could never learn such high level UFC main event techniques. Or Matt Mitrione's top-10ish HW ground game. If elite trained athletes could learn such high level UFCing surely they'd sign up for the 10k and 2,500 in sweet Reebok money to risk brain damage for a fighter bashing bald wannabe tough guy. Amirite?

Back