How well do you think Iaquinta can perform?

Perform what? Do better at what? Can you offer some context bro? Maybe you can do better thread starting..?
What context do you need? Here is sherdog. I wouldn't make a thread here if I want to know how well he performs as a real estate agent.

He usually does well against wrestlers, but has problems with elite strikers.

He should drop to 145. Doubt it'd hurt his cardio much cause it doesn't seem like he cuts anything at 155 and his insane durability/toughness should translate well

What context do you need? Here is sherdog. I wouldn't make a thread here if I want to know how well he performs as a real estate agent.

Context is always good even on Sherdog, when you say the word perform it can take on many different connotations. As far as I'm concerned Al should stick with Real Estate he's a tough average fighter that you could barely pick out of a line up.

I don't like making generalizations but I believe he'd better suited for featherweight. The top 10 are all killers right now with significant advantages over him.

He's just a tough sob. He's got good boxing, tdd, wrestling. He'll never be champ but good luck finishing him. Cerrone wrecked him but couldn't finish him.

With his skill set, dude has the potential to be the top real estate agent on Long Island.

I think he showed his ceiling - he can be a top 10 guy but not a real contender. Maybe if he took fighting more seriously (full-time), or trained outside of Serra-Longo - who knows what he could have done 3-5 years ago. As it stands now, he’s past his prime, and while still competitive, does not have time to reach his full potential.

He should drop to 145. Doubt it'd hurt his cardio much cause it doesn't seem like he cuts anything at 155 and his insane durability/toughness should translate well
alla dan ige. but who would win..hmm?

He beat Masvidal. Proved his mettle.

Then he lost to every top 10 fighter not named Lee.

He's solid, but possibly one of those "great at nothing" guys. I doubt he ever breaks into the top 5 again, but I'd love to see him prove me wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back