How Weak is Cerrone's Will?

Cowboy just got old and he isn't hungry anymore. Prime Cerrones Muay Thai was a joy to watch. Stop hating on a legend.

He was involved in a war with Benson Henderson at WEC 43.

I think part of it is he’s just phoning it in at this point.

Like others said, he doesn't have a 'weak will'. He's a slow starter that gets better as the fight goes on - that showed up in his wins over Alvarez, Brown, and even his peristence in the loss against Nate Diaz. He recovered against being rocked by Barboza and Guillard to win the fight. Another (relatively more recent) fight not mentioned was against Hernandez, where he overcame aggression in the first round to take over and win.

He just seems weak willed now because he's older and can't take a shot like he used to. Happens to everyone.

Like I said. Bare knuck or onlyfans.

I have seen him almost finished hurt and comeback from it and win by finish against Melvin guillard.. It all happened like within a minute

6 straight losses. Dude needs a retirement fight vs a can
Hes way past that, he needs to be given the boot.
Dude is there becsause of his hat and acting like he's some hero of the wild west.

[QUOTE="StoneColdSteveAustin, post: 164737232, member: 580098" And when he beats a big name they’re on the slide. Like benson Henderson.[/QUOTE]His first two fights against Henderson were very close and I think he took at least one of them. Henderson evidently got a lot credit for not tapping when his limbs were bent out of shape instead of Cowboy getting credit for putting Benson in those holds and controlling the fight. It was a great fight to watch, but one I clearly disagreeing with the judges over.
The trilogy fight was karma, not that I believe in such things, but it's one way to explain two crappy decisions.

He is simply washed. Had a good career and is a great company man. Hope he saved some momey and will hang them up.
For having the most performance based bonuses in company history, he shouldn't ever complain about money. Or he's a fucking idiot

Im sure he has good lawyers and his estate is in order. I dont think he is going to croak at anytime soon, so this is a weird thing to be concerned about to be honest.

You clearly haven’t seen Cerrone vs McCullogh ....it was impressive

Fighters who rarely rally back to win after being down:

BJ Penn
Donald
Chael Sonnen

I'll take back what I said if anyone can name 2 times where they did that.
Cerrone vs Guillard and Rob McCullugh

It's like Rocky said, people can change. We just saw Rumble of all people get knocked down for the first time, survive and come back by KO. Cerrone can one day change.
Lol... Cowboy is too old and battle worn to change.

Diego was meant to be his retirement fight I feel, that was a winnable fight for Cowboy, then they took this other guy short notice and it didn't end well. He clearly wants to go out on a win but at this point thats going to require a significant step down in competition, or fighting another washed up old timer.

I was really disappointed by Cowboy getting rocked via shoulder strike.

Back