HOW WAS THAT A SPLIT DECISION

Because one judge gave it to Felder but two gave it to RDA.

He secretly took a point from RDA for inactivity /s

Aright one last try because I think you have a legitimate reading/cognitive issue here:
-You made the claim that RA "imo" didn't earn points because he was outstruck and leaned on him.
-I'm making the claim that RDAs combination of damage inflicted (he undeniably landed too) AND grappling combined won him the fight EVEN if Felder is (when only measuring standing strikes) a better striker and landed more standing strikes in some rounds.
Both guys landed nice standing shots and delivered damage; only one guy clearly won because he also hit 6 takedowns and had ground control.
How the fuck is this so hard dude?
For someone who claims to be a pro muay thai guy you seem totally incapable of admitting RDA threw some nice stuff too and instead are taking this retarded binary of "Felder won the striking so it cancels out the grappling! 1-1, whose to say who won?" as if it was a wipeout standing equal to the wipeout it was grappling.
Sorry, I didnt see this before. I have a life and I'm not a seasoned keyboard warrior, so excuse me.

Once again, I never said Felder's striking cancelled out RDA's grappling. You made that assumption. Again, I scored the fight for RDA.

Your claims of RDA winning the fight due to "5 rounds of damage" inflicted on Felder have already been proven false. It was his grappling that was edge and won him the fight. Think next time you are watching fights and he might learn a little something

Back