HOW WAS THAT A SPLIT DECISION

I think Felder won a round, 2nd or 3rd I forgot which one. Even that was debatable.

there's no accountability for the refs, they don't even have to answer for their reasoning if they don't want to, that's how this shit keeps happening
This. You want to fix the game, fix the rules of the game.

Right now a judge could come out and say he gave it to Felder because they used to roll and he's a buddy of his family, and nothing could be done about it. Until there's accountability, all we can do is whine on the internet about "don't leave it in the hands of the judges." That a damn cop-out/psychological surrender.

They should expose that idiot judge and fire him on the spot for making such a bad call
Seriously.
Done.
It's completely unprofessional.
If a fighter came out and sat on the ground reading a book or some stupid shit during a fight Dana would fire their ass immediately. But when it's corrupt judges suddenly it's just "hurr dis why u dont leave to them and throw recklessly!"

This. You want to fix the game, fix the rules of the game.

Right now a judge could come out and say he gave it to Felder because they used to roll and he's a buddy of his family, and nothing could be done about it. Until there's accountability, all we can do is whine on the internet about "don't leave it in the hands of the judges." That a damn cop-out/psychological surrender.
Yup, trying to breed some weird Stockholm syndrome .

if a second judge had done it, that would have been the worst robbery of all time. there needs to be oversight with these judges. when one of them is that off, something needs to actually happen, their job should be on the line.

dude he was bleeding all around his mouth and face. The guy took 5 rounds of damage and lost. Good guy and skilled. But he lost. It's not rocket science.
But yeah sure hot shot muay thai indiana wants to gatekeep lol.
5 rounds of damage? What?

Did we watch the same fight? RDA won, but he outgrappled Felder to a win. Even with the ground control time Felder still outstruck him. RDA threw almost no strikes on the ground

Also, I'm sorry you don't seem to know what you're talking about

5 rounds of damage? What?

Did we watch the same fight? RDA won, but he outgrappled Felder to a win. Even with the ground control time Felder still outstruck him. RDA threw almost no strikes on the ground

Also, I'm sorry you don't seem to know what you're talking about
You're an imbecile gatekeeping troll moving the goalposts to a new argument. I never claimed he landed more strikes. I'm saying the combo of legitimate undeniable damage sustained combined with the grappling easily wins rounds, which what I replied to when you went "wah wah RDA got outstruck and leaned on him, which imo doesn't win points" which is a total hackjob retelling of the fight. But now you wanna go "omg ur an idiot who clearly doesn't do muay thai poses in the mirror like me, I can tell Felder landed better strikers and ur wrong!"

if a second judge had done it, that would have been the worst robbery of all time. there needs to be oversight with these judges. when one of them is that off, something needs to actually happen, their job should be on the line.
No one cares after 24 hours.

Felders 30-27 over Edson was also really really weird. 30-27

You watch the same fight everyone else did?? Given the state of Felder's head and the big shots he took all night long RDA was more than ready to fight
shh, we not here to make sense. It's just for butthurt rambling

One judge scored it for Felder the other 2 judges scored for RDA

If so factso its a split decision

You're an imbecile gatekeeping troll moving the goalposts to a new argument. I never claimed he landed more strikes. I'm saying the combo of legitimate undeniable damage sustained combined with the grappling easily wins rounds, which what I replied to when you went "wah wah RDA got outstruck and leaned on him, which imo doesn't win points" which is a total hackjob retelling of the fight. But now you wanna go "omg ur an idiot who clearly doesn't do muay thai poses in the mirror like me, I can tell Felder landed better strikers and ur wrong!"
It was literally what you said, a direct quote. Dont blame me because you actually dont know what you are talking about.

Since most of your reply is just cheesy insults, I think that kinda tells most of the story.

It was literally what you said, a direct quote. Dont blame me because you actually dont know what you are talking about.

Since most of your reply is just cheesy insults, I think that kinda tells most of the story.
You clearly have a reading disability.
Nowhere did I say RDA won the match due to winning a standup battle.
I said Felder endured some damage and got outgrappled, which leads RDA to rightfully earning points in a fight, which is what you contested in the first place with your crybaby routine about RDA just "leaning on him".
You're denying Felder took damage. Sorry ya boi lost and best of luck with the imaginary k1 career and whatever other delusions help soften the headkick that is reality for ya :).

Well said. There is zero argument for a Felder win.

Probably the ones that Felder out struck RDA in.<Fedor23>

Back