HOW WAS THAT A SPLIT DECISION

Judge really out there... I guess its for the memes.

Struggle to see how anyone could give Felder 3 rounds.

round 1 was close and Felder came out strong in the 4th.

Paul’s face when they read the score card is all we have to say on the matter

He literally did nothing on the ground but take naps.

haha did RDA just campaign for a fight against Conor because he felt like there are no real contenders in the division??? RDA: good figher, bad logical reasoning skills.

Judge:

tenor.gif

Judge really out there... I guess its for the memes.
Dude I don't get it
there must be a conspiracy of some kind, but it doesn't add up. However I look at it, it doesn't add up. There must be something I'm missing, this shit doesnt make sense

what the actual fuck
That is why ex fighters can't be made into judges. They have too many personal connections weather good or bad to the fighters and teams they would be judging. I don't know what the deal is with this judge is but ufc judging is shit

Can they be audited? Lol wtf some bad scores tonight.

There's been dumber judging - like giving Gaethje round 1 over Khabib

That is why ex fighters can't be made into judges. They have too many personal connections weather good or bad to the fighters and teams they would be judging. I don't know what the deal is with this judge is but ufc judging is shit

i never new there were ex fighter judges thats wack

Felder outstruck RDA every round, would have been a judge that preferred that and the stand up to damageless grapple control. That said RDA clearly won imo, was always in control.
Felder has more volume but RDA landed the cleaner and harder shots. No way Felder won that fight.

Back