"How Was Khabib So Mentally Tough VS Conor McGregor?" MindSmash

Lmao the idea that khabib is this calm and stoic guy because he didnt say much is a joke. During the Tony press conference he was very animated and cracking jokes with Dana but this time he was holding his breath. All it tells us is that Khabib doesnt have anything interesting to say (besides mentioning tapping, location and chicken) and that he doesnt want Conor to get into his head so he doesnt want to engage -- his silence came from a place of weakness and not strength otherwise he would have showed the same cold and calculated manner with Tony.

There's a difference between getting shook or "mindsmashed" and just annoyed at someone.

Aldo and Alvarez got so mad they just wanted to take his head off, Khabib is clearly annoyed when McGregor talks about his dad and his religion, but he isn't going to start recklessly swinging at him

Aldo was definitely mad, but Eddie had much of the same reactions as Khabib. He’d try to smile and laugh things off, say Conor is the easiest fight, etc, then he was embarrassed in the cage. To have some Irish dude yelling at you for 40 minutes about the way Conor does can be annoying, and that annoyance he brings them is what makes them mad. Conor doesn’t even have to say much. All he has to do is keep talking over you, say how he’s going to KO you over and over, etc, and they all get a little mad.

It’s like somebody constantly poking you over and over. At first it’s a little annoying but as it keeps going you’d get mad about it. You’d be pissed at Conor if he was screaming in your ear how you’re a shit fighter and he’s going to KO you. Don’t say you wouldn’t because I could do it to you myself. If I came up to you saying that kind of shit over and over and every time you try to talk I talk over you, you’d get f’n mad and you know it. Now the religion stuff and Khabib’s dad, hey, it works. It got under khabib’s skin. That’s all that matters.

Allah and Mohamed put him here to be a UFC fighter, in his mind. When you have that kinda shit going on in your head. You can't be touched mentally. You're already done.

These "mental analysis" youtube channels are fucking hacks.
They are absolutely terrible... It's amazing that they can be constantly wrong and still keep trucking like nothing ever happened and people gubble it up. It's pseudoscience mixed with "woo woo" nonsense.

allahu = God and akbar = greatest. I hate why all world praying on Arabic language like here and they do not understand what they are talking when they are praying
Muhammed is a pedophile.

The better question is how has everyone else got so mind fucked by him

He's just a loud drunk man spewing the same old shit
Its because they couldnt stand to lose to someone talking all this shit,the disrespect ups the stakes...and hes allowed and encouraged to get away with it and the pressure,knowing that the powers that be in the UFC are literally masturbating at the thought of Conor knocking you out,and that you wont get another chance unless theres more money to be made.

Khabib seems to be unrattled by all of it though.

But when they're not there and all you have is a vocal Irishman screaming at you on his own without any support, it's much easier to dismiss him as just a loud mouthed fool.
Indeed. And anyone would be annoyed simply with someone talking over them and not letting them speak,but thats all that Conor has. Thats not gonna rattle Khabib. Khabib has been chasing this fight,and is not really interested in playing these games.

The more I watch from MindSmash the more mumbo jumbo pseudo-science and bullshit horro-scopy he seems

Sherdoggers can make a better analysis than that.

Khabibs father and hes trainer Mendez for sure guided Khabib on how to react to Conor.. Khabib is a follower and needs constant guidence from hes dad, hes coaches and hes religion on how to live hes day to day life. All the smart things he ever said is in interviews might just be him repeating the exact same sentences as hes teammates, trainers and father has said in hes precens. he dosnt strike me as a «thinker» to be honest.
War Khabib!!!

Mindsmash? Yeah, I will pass on his bullshit videos.

Back