How was Japan able to invade China when they are way smaller than china?

samurai and ninja shit imo.

the terracotta warriors had no chance.

Japanese know how to fight and are smart, China believes in acupuncture, cupping, and that eating tiger penis will make your dick better

China was/on the verge of civil war. It's difficult to organize an army that hasn't evolved for that era's type of warfare.

Yeh I think that's the closest answer so far. I know shit about the subject, but posed the same question here a while back. Someone replied about China, at the time being disorganized, fractionalized, and not having the huge focused, efficient army (you'd think they'd have) to repel the very efficient, ruthless Japanese.

Just read some of the stories on Nanking, to realize what the Japanese were capable of as far as ruthless, sociopathic barbarism. I don't know if they were on drugs, or so brainwashed/conditioned regarding duty and love of country.

I mean winning is one thing but bayonetting a pregnant women, ripping her unborn child out of her womb and discarding it ..

What kind of human could do that. Is that really necessary. Just paints a picture of the mindset of these Japanese soldiers.

Yeh I think that's the closest answer so far. I know shit about the subject, but posed the same question here a while back. Someone replied about China, at the time being disorganized, fractionalized, and not having the huge focused, efficient army (you'd think they'd have) to repel the very efficient, ruthless Japanese.

Just read some of the stories on Nanking, to realize what the Japanese were capable of as far as ruthless, sociopathic barbarism. I don't know if they were on drugs, or so brainwashed/conditioned regarding duty and love of country.

I mean winning is one thing but bayonetting a pregnant women, ripping her unborn child out of her womb and discarding it ..

What kind of human could do that. Is that really necessary. Just paints a picture of the mindset of these Japanese soldiers.

Fear. If your enemy fears you the untrained are gonna be less inclined to fight back. Let a few survive so they can tell the horrors of what is coming, and it will be even easier to conquer them.

Also helps when you are better equipped better weapons and training. Against farmers non the less who had no training and shit for weapons and tactics.

Do you even history, bro?

The Belgians in Congo > any other colonizing violence ever

They started with a flying dropkick then rolled for a heelhook.
You don't fuck with super Hluk Champions.

Do you even history, bro?

The Belgians in Congo > any other colonizing violence ever

That's a bitch move, turning mass atrocities and crimes against humanity into a contest. How do you quantity kidnapping and raping a million women to death (by raping them 40-60 times a day) versus cutting the hands and feet off of farm workers' children for not meeting quotas? Simple answer is, you don't. That's a insult to the victims.

It's not the size of the country, it's how you use it.

Last edited:
Because after 1856 Japan set out on a nationwide modernization project to emulate the super powers of the world at that time, and transform their country from the 16th century to the 19th century technology wise whereas China never did. So by the time 1930 rolled around Japan had a much more modernized military whereas China still had an outdated one allowing the Japanese to steam roll the Chinese.

Here is a picture of Chinese soldiers in ww2 armed with swords:

800px-Chinese_soldiers_from_a_%22Big_Sword_Unit%22_during_the_Japanese_invasion_of_Jehol_Province%2C_China%2C_1933.jpg

Because after 1856 Japan set out on a nationwide modernization project to emulate the super powers of the world at that time, and transform their country from the 16th century to the 19th century technology wise whereas China never did. So by the time 1930 rolled around Japan had a much more modernized military whereas China still had an outdated one allowing the Japanese to steam roll the Chinese.

800px-Chinese_soldiers_from_a_%22Big_Sword_Unit%22_during_the_Japanese_invasion_of_Jehol_Province%2C_China%2C_1933.jpg

Man thats fucked up sending soldiers out to a gun battle with swords

Japanese know how to fight and are smart, China believes in acupuncture, cupping, and that eating tiger penis will make your dick better
lol china believes eating every exotic animal on earth will give you boners elephant tusks,rhino horns,shark fins they are making species extinct in search of a boner.

Last edited:

china sounds stupid AF even Mexico had a shit load of guns and canons by 1900.

Man thats fucked up sending soldiers out to a gun battle with swords

Georgia ran out of metal during the Civil War and tried to equip their soldiers with medieval pikes but the soldiers refused to deploy with them.

China has about 100x the population to Japan but somehow Japan was conquering China, how?

How did Germany invade 10 nations, with only the USSR being capable of deterring them, mainly due to horrible mistakes on the part of the fuhrer and weather conditions.

But China had Jet Lee so I'm not sure what happened.

Back