How wacky are jelly belly's?

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
like a million flavors and they all taste different. some taste good and some are just straight awful

JellyBellyBeans.jpg

if I eat the licorice flavored one, it gives me mega loog. so much, I can hawk a loog 20 feet into the air & catch it back into my mouth.

The butter popcorn one is the worst

<{clintugh}>
You we're boutta get such a fuckin Like for this post until that very last word fucked everything up, my finger was already hovering over the button

Not wacky at all are you on something? Son?

I remember going into this place at the Mall called Mr. Bulky's (Giant Candy Store) and eating these. I would just walk around eating candy, and never buy anything. I only got yelled at maybe three times by the cashier.

Haven't had that since I was a kid. Haven't really actively sought out niche candy.

I used to get the Harry Potter pack and hand them out for pranks. The flavors were just fowl, but spot on. There was vomit, rotten eggs, dirt, booger, sardines, earwax, and grass (which oddly wasn't that bad) It would be hard not to puke trying to eat them. The vomit flavor was the worst.

91gCYrspmrL._SL1500_.jpg

I used to get the Harry Potter pack and hand them out for pranks. The flavors were just fowl, but spot on. There was vomit, rotten eggs, dirt, booger, sardines, earwax, and grass (which oddly wasn't that bad) It would be hard not to puke trying to eat them. The vomit flavor was the worst.

91gCYrspmrL._SL1500_.jpg
Oof

Since you used the possessive, I have to ask: Jelly Belly's what?
How wacky are Jelly Belly's consumers?
Very.
How wacky are Jelly Belly's creators?
Even more wacky.
How wacky are Jelly Belly's ingredients?
A little wacky.
The flavors? Off the charts wacky if you consider the gross ones, like vomit.

Since you used the possessive, I have to ask: Jelly Belly's what?
How wacky are Jelly Belly's consumers?
Very.
How wacky are Jelly Belly's creators?
Even more wacky.
How wacky are Jelly Belly's ingredients?
A little wacky.
The flavors? Off the charts wacky if you consider the gross ones, like vomit.

douche.
<codychoke>

91gCYrspmrL._SL1500_.jpg
I bought these to try with a girlfriend for fun.

Tried a few of them, and they were bad, but we were making it through. Thought maybe I'd be able to try all of them. Then got to either vomit or rotten egg and the second it touched my mouth I had to run to the bathroom and nearly vomit. Dry heaved over the toilet for like 5 minutes. When I finally came back I picked the damn things up and threw them away.

91gCYrspmrL._SL1500_.jpg
i got that for my daughter once - the booger one was surprisingly satisfying.

Is jelly bellys the name of the brand? In the countries i've lived in they're call Jelly Beans. I love licking a woman's jelly bean.

Jelly Babies are nice too.
jellybabies1801a.jpg

About as wacky as the police states attempt to control creativity around here.

Wacky. As. Wack.

<mma2>

Back