How Trump selects a Vice President: you can't make this stuff up

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, this is beyond words.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/20/magazine/how-donald-trump-picked-his-running-mate.html

"Are you ready to become the most powerful Vice President in history?"

When Kasich’s adviser asked how this would be the case, Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

Then what, the adviser asked, would Trump be in charge of?

“Making America great again” was the casual reply...."

It's so goddamn bizarre that this man is being taken seriously.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/20/magazine/how-donald-trump-picked-his-running-mate.html

When Kasich’s adviser asked how this would be the case, Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

They won't even care. They will accept this, and at the same time, still talk about what an effective leader Trump would be. Thread is a pit trap filled with cognitive dissonance and I love it.

Still can't believe a nominee I could've supported like Kasich almost still got control of the office because of Trump.

Meh, nothing surprises me with Trump any more...

rc99on.jpg

On a side note… You dislike Trump about as much as I dislike Hillary, don’t you Over?

Last edited:
I don't see where you explain how he selected his VP though.

the fact that he has a decent chance against Hillary Clinton shows you how bad Hillary Clinton is.

Misleading thread title. Should be: "Trump's son is a loud mouth douche."

This thread =

"How Libs Scratch And Claw To Make Fun Of Trump: Seriously, You Can't Make This Shit Up"

Meh, nothing surprises me with Trump any more...

rc99on.jpg

On a side note… You dislike Trump about as much as I dislike Hillary, don’t you Over?
Maybe so. I don't generally notice who likes whom here.
My opinion of the man is... let's just say I think his best role is as a teevee host.

This is the weirdest thread. Weren't there a lot more replies yesterday than I'm seeing here?

And I had to repost the link in the OP because it disappeared about an hour after posting.

Its the Russians they are hacking shit.

So, who you voting for?

Back