How truly effective is USADA when fighters STILL believe they can get away with cheating?

The golden snitch is gonna get a performance bonus for his efforts..

Yeah and everybody that tests positive should be banned for life even though they're all on gear and it's never going to change lol.

jon-jones-nov-19-instagram.0.0.jpg
All work is what?! Hard work! Yeahhhhh

the whole picogram thing ruined it for me. the pinch of salt in an olympic size pool thing is irrelevant too, because its not like steroids are taken in huge amounts, same with sarms and other peds, etc. powdered sarms for example are taken in doses similar to the size of a pinch of salt

Fact: Cheating pays. If you can fight and win a championship, then defend it several times, then finally get caught, it is a huge profit. Only if they retract the money already won and give it to the persons who lost (Mainly Cody) will cheating not pay. This has costed Cody way more money.

TJ is scum. Tried to take out the 125er's because he is a selfish cheater. TJ is laughing all the way to the bank. Forget legacy. Legacy does not pay crap...
it depends on how you (realistically) assess the likelihood of getting caught.

how is it easy to get away with?

Okay let me rephrase that.. its not easy but its possible and the majority of these guy have people around them usually ex wrestlers or ex pro fighter know what they need to do to get around it. The guys who get caught often are the ones who are too careless and lack the decipline to hide like cokehead days jon jones. Ped is huge in every sport..

Fact: Cheating pays. If you can fight and win a championship, then defend it several times, then finally get caught, it is a huge profit. Only if they retract the money already won and give it to the persons who lost (Mainly Cody) will cheating not pay. This has costed Cody way more money.

TJ is scum. Tried to take out the 125er's because he is a selfish cheater. TJ is laughing all the way to the bank. Forget legacy. Legacy does not pay crap...
he's not gonna laugh as much the next two years as he planned to, that's for sure. and who knows how much/little that EPO played a part in his achievements, and when it even started is anyones guess. maybe he could've had nearly all of this without cheating, plus not losing 2 years of income from fighting

Not sure you grasp how competitive UFC athletes are. Athletes in general, really. Many seek any and every advantage, knowing full well the risks. It is what it is. USADA has definitely made an impact the sport has changed a lot.

For sure TJ and a lot of others are finding USADA’s weak points and trying to get through the system.

Ya know, I would hate to admit, if they never introduced stricter drug policies and ran the way they did, I think the sport would be a LOT more entertaining.

Back