How Travis and Ronda have been spending the quarantine

What does anal mean? Besides anal sex. Not a native english speaker here
giphy.gif

If you've been following her latest Instagram posts, she seems to have mellowed out some and responds to criticism better now.

If you've been following her latest Instagram posts, she seems to have mellowed out some and responds to criticism better now.
Why would anyone be bored enough to fellow that idiot

If you are quarantined with someone, why would you respond on twitter to them

What a bizarre exchange .

So now we know :

1) travis wants anal sex
2) Rhonda hasnt let him , most likely ever
3) this strongly suggests this has been a topic of discussion many times before
4) women often turn sexual requests into something nasty when they want to turn the guy off. For example my wife is apparently always feeling bloated and gassy 24/7 whenever I mention anything even remotely sexual

Overall there's a lot going on and it's something they should have kept private imo

What a bizarre exchange .

So now we know :

1) travis wants anal sex
2) Rhonda hasnt let him , most likely ever
3) this strongly suggests this has been a topic of discussion many times before
4) women often turn sexual requests into something nasty when they want to turn the guy off. For example my wife is apparently always feeling bloated and gassy 24/7 whenever I mention anything even remotely sexual

Overall there's a lot going on and it's something they should have kept private imo

<seedat>

Safe to say he has a fetish with ronda rouseys asshole

There is just something extremely repulsive about these two and where they got these redneck tendencies I do not know

What does anal mean? Besides anal sex. Not a native english speaker here
I am pretty sure it means exactly anal sex in this case... Why would people put shit like this on the internet for everyone to see is beyond me. Disgusting.

Met Travis in Stockholm in 2015. He was one of the coolest fighters I've met. But ya, this kind of drivel....

Their house must have a very pungent smell at the moment.
According to anyone who has been around Ronda she always smells pretty bad. She never did strike me as a regular bather.

Last edited:
Back