How to watch ESPN prelims

$50 a month???

What else does it have?

It has over 70 channels..all the local channels..major networks etc. I ditched Comcast those greedy bastards.

Bought a $25 Roku... streaming through my 65" TV with surround sound and it works great. Every once in a while I get a slight blip. If you have good WIFI shouldn't be a problem

Also Ruku has a bunch of free channels.

outside of illegal streams, how does a guy without cable watch these fantastic fights that would be a main card at any other time?

The ppv is obvious, and the espn+ prelims you just need their espn+ service... but the pettis, werdum, jacare, and waterson fights are just listed as "espn:"

Normally the answer is go to the bars but they are all closed or severely limited

What does one do?

I would probably go over to a friend's house that has cable, but that may not be an option because:

1) None of your friends have ESPN.
2) Stay at Home orders don't allow you to go to a friends house.
3) You don't have any friends.

It's not on Fight Pass.

Get Sling or similar. Don't forget to cancel afterwards.

Also, maybe on PPV's, the prelims are included; I don't know.
They show the countdown show during prelims.

They show the countdown show during prelims.
I thought it was something like that. Kinda bugs me to pay 64.99 and still have to pay 20-30 for sling (plus 10 for FP) just to watch a single card.

outside of illegal streams, how does a guy without cable watch these fantastic fights that would be a main card at any other time?

The ppv is obvious, and the espn+ prelims you just need their espn+ service... but the pettis, werdum, jacare, and waterson fights are just listed as "espn:"

Normally the answer is go to the bars but they are all closed or severely limited

What does one do?
The 6 pm ET prelims on Saturday are going to be showing on both ESPN+ as well as ESPN on tv according to this schedule.

https://www.espn.com/watch/schedule...770-4548-a685-808319e21728/startDate/20200509

It's not on Fight Pass.

Get Sling or similar. Don't forget to cancel afterwards.

Also, maybe on PPV's, the prelims are included; I don't know.

Thats where I am confused.

Like, I have esp
The 6 pm ET prelims on Saturday are going to be showing on both ESPN+ as well as ESPN on tv according to this schedule.

https://www.espn.com/watch/schedule...770-4548-a685-808319e21728/startDate/20200509

Is that the portion that has pettis headliner included?

Also, to everyone else, i think i may just do a YouTube tv trial then cancel if they dont have all the fights available to ESPN+ by itself.

I dont watch tv so everyone calling me poor for not having cable is hilarious, even if sorta true.... even if i was richer i wouldnt watch tv. I work, train mma, and my downtime choice activities is gaming and dnd

Thats where I am confused.

Is that the portion that has pettis headliner included?
Come to think of it, maybe it's not. I'm not sure. They really make cordcutters jump through hoops to go from ESPN+ or Fight Pass for the early prelims, then switch to cable tv or the equivalent of it in the middle of the card then back to ESPN+ for the PPV if that's the case that they won't have the middle prelims on ESPN+. I think they might however.

I love how paying customers are forced to ask questions like this on mma forums. Give in to temptation and join your streaming brethren and all your problems will be solved.

I can't believe you deleted my thank you thread to dana, di santis, and trump

I worked long and hard on that

You still haven’t answered why the Armenians in Glendale and NoHo support Trump.

Dav-eye, bro, I need your explanation.

Your either find a stream or get some sort of tv subscription service that carries ESPN. Those are the only options.

You still haven’t answered why the Armenians in Glendale and NoHo support Trump.

Dav-eye, bro, I need your explanation.

brah his personality is admirable to us, he's flawed but real
he's definitely a fighter and he's funny as hell - I admire his nicknaming skills - name a better nicknamer? he's ruined ruined just with his nicknaming
he's not a bullshit fake politician that's rehearsed all the politically correct answers to the questions

a lot of us are small business owner's and are constantly being screwed by stupid government intervention

I own a club in north hollywood that has been operating since 1986 and the police raided me and took my licenses by mayors order because they reviewed it and the place was originally never properly zoned - I had to file a federal lawsuit against them now - a lot of clowns these guys just trying to make our lives hell

I could be wrong, but I believe if you have a phone or a tablet/smart tv and you have the espn app, you can watch the entire card on the app. That’s what I do. I only switch over to the cable cause sometimes the stream on the app drops

I've given up. After probably 15 years of watching 90% of their PPVs, I'm resorting to other methods now since about february. The espn+ app, when watching a live event, freezes or errors out about every 15 seconds, and I live in a major metropolitan area with gigabit internet.

Suck it, UFC. Learn to furnish a functioning product.

brah his personality is admirable to us, he's flawed but real
he's definitely a fighter and he's funny as hell - I admire his nicknaming skills - name a better nicknamer? he's ruined ruined just with his nicknaming
he's not a bullshit fake politician that's rehearsed all the politically correct answers to the questions

a lot of us are small business owner's and are constantly being screwed by stupid government intervention

I own a club in north hollywood that has been operating since 1986 and the police raided me and took my licenses by mayors order because they reviewed it and the place was originally never properly zoned - I had to file a federal lawsuit against them now - a lot of clowns these guys just trying to make our lives hell

I don’t think you should use the term “us.” As I’ve mentioned to you before, many of my Armenian chums who live in the heart of the Valley, Tarzana, Encino, and Porter Ranch really dislike the guy. And they always say it is unfortunate that their counterparts in Glendale and NoHo are brainwashed kids, who still choose to live in a homogenous society where they won’t grow. They still choose to live like it is the old world. They always say “You left Armenia to live in Glendale?” That’s the running joke. In essence, they don’t chose to immerse themselves in other societies. It is still the euro squatting, cigarette smoking world they still choose to live in. A shame as they say.

You say he’s a fighter? Is that so... The guy who dodged the Vietnam War is a fighter?

And he’s good at name calling... So, that’s why you like him? So, I guess you don’t like Pashinyan since he’s not with that ball busting.

I don’t think you should use the term “us.” As I’ve mentioned to you before, many of my Armenian chums who live in the heart of the Valley, Tarzana, Encino, and Porter Ranch really dislike the guy. And they always say it is unfortunate that their counterparts in Glendale and NoHo are brainwashed kids, who still choose to live in a homogenous society where they won’t grow. They still choose to live like it is the old world. They always say “You left Armenia to live in Glendale?” That’s the running joke. In essence, they don’t chose to immerse themselves in other societies. It is still the euro squatting, cigarette smoking world they still choose to live in. A shame as they say.

You say he’s a fighter? Is that so... The guy who dodged the Vietnam War is a fighter?

And he’s good at name calling... So, that’s why you like him? So, I guess you don’t like Pashinyan since he’s not with that ball busting.

vietnam was a completely pointless war that served no purpose, NOBODY should of have been sent to vietman - so him finding a smart way to not serve there is clever - he didn't dodge defending his country

I have my group of friends and lifestyle that I'm very happy with - nothing against anyone else or any other culture. But I'm not going to force to change my lifestyle to diversify just so others accept how im living .

vietnam was a completely pointless war that served no purpose, NOBODY should of have been sent to vietman - so him finding a smart way to not serve there is clever - he didn't dodge defending his country

Oh, so you’re one of those.

<36>

Don’t worry, BRO, I’m not gonna hold your political support against you. You’re still a stand-up dude.

Oh, so you’re one of those.

<36>

Don’t worry, BRO, I’m not gonna hold your political support against you. You’re still a stand-up dude.

all good brother, likewise

I just believe you gotta pick and choose what to fight for - and just because the government says so isn't a good reason

my dad and uncles did the same thing during the USSR - didn't want to go fight a pointless war in afghanistan because the government told them to do so

but in 1989 they were one of the first volunteer fights to susha and karabakh to help the resistance

Back